King Of All Blacks Was On FIYA today!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
OMG, I turned the show part of the way through the intern pageant, but this guy was stealing the show the whole time. from his comments to the broads, to his comments on ronnie's and ralph's wardrobe, he was spectacular.

5thstreet

Dec 31, 2008
Minetto, NY
King to Ronnie: "What did Macy's ever do for you... except sell you that cheap suit!"

King to Ronnie: "If you lost that [bracelet], would you look for it?"

Great stuff!

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
Everyone on the show is on fiya everyday ! Sometimes when i'm being molested by my uncle i turn the show on and molestation does not seem so bad anymore.:bigthumbup:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Everyone on the show is on fiya everyday ! Sometimes when i'm being molested by my uncle i turn the show on and molestation does not seem so bad anymore.:bigthumbup:

You know its a comedy show, right? and no one is making you listen? you can change the channel.

Reactions: Bark

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
You know its a comedy show, right? and no one is making you listen? you can change the channel.
I know, I think the show is good, also just wanted to share some personal info. Gotta go, my uncle is taking me on a camping trip.:shock:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
OMG, I turned the show part of the way through the intern pageant, but this guy was stealing the show the whole time. from his comments to the broads, to his comments on ronnie's and ralph's wardrobe, he was spectacular.

Yep King was great today. I love when Ronnie gets his balls busted. That is one angry little man. I bet his wife took him to the cleaners in the divorce. Thats what he gets for cheating with a stripper.

It's so funny how people that hate the show keep listening and paying to listen at that. Oh wait....... here it comes "I don't pay I download it". Yea right!!! Thats what they all say. Bittorrent's can be fast but not that fast. :wave:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Shoutcast streams it for free. Check it out:peace:

I have and I found 3 channels and not one of them streamed the show from today. I'm not the arguing type. I get it you don't like the show and you like putting it down on here. Thats cool I guess everyone has an opinion. I will call Howard out on shit,but I won't go out of my way to put the show down to get a rouse out of people.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
It WAS funny, but he was almost getting on my nerves. Some of what he was saying didn't make any sense. Just trying to play up his materialistic character he has for the show. However, it was still funny hearing him tear into Ronnie for such silly reasons. Good segment, I was surprised.

Is this the first Intern pageant they've had at Sirius? I dont remember hearing one before, unless it was in the first year when I did not listen daily.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
When the show is live search Howard Stern on shoutcast and one of the channels will be pirate.net that one streams the live east coast feed.

I hate to say it but you were right about Shoutcast. That really sucks for Sirius. I am a man of my word and I apologize for not believing you.

Back on topic..... When Ronnie gets pissed it always makes the show better.