Jimmy John's

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I like Mr Sub but there is a chain called Jreck Subs in upstate NY that I never seem to make it to when I visit.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Why don't you just go online to their website and complain?

haha yea i guess i could do that but id rather just rant advice to all u guys and let u know never to go. i will stay the f away from them forever.

i dont really try to complain to shitty big companies to their face. just leave bad reviews on message boards with friends.

whats some random bad review gonna do for a company that is soo big. i feel its better to just tell u all so if ur on a road trip and see one ull know to stay away.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I went to Jimmy John's a few years ago and that place gave me the runs. Thanks, but I'll stick to Subway or Quizno's.

id take a quiznos all day over this crappy JJ. they are just as bad even worse than subway imo.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I love JJ, to me they taste better then Subway, Quiznos and Blimpies combine! When I order, they are freaking fast and the sub prices are a bit more reasonable to me. I use to like going to Subway, because I use to order special subs for $5 foot long that weren't on the menu. But now they give me a hassle, they don't put enough on and charge me almost $10 bucks, so screw them, I'll stick to JJ!

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I love JJ, to me they taste better then Subway, Quiznos and Blimpies combine!

I'm right there with you. I can't stand subway or Quiznos and I have never been to a Blimpies. I only get JJ when I'm visiting my customer in Detroit.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I had bump up this old thread since, I know Koop loves jimmy johns! :p

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
hahaha sorry i didnt look up previous threads before mine but i gotta say ur wrong wolf. JJ blows. they just make a pricey hoagie that is not good at all.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
hahaha sorry i didnt look up previous threads before mine but i gotta say ur wrong wolf. JJ blows. they just make a pricey hoagie that is not good at all.

That ok, everybody has rights to there own opinions. I just enjoy eating there subs over the other sub places.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Did you at least enjoy the "Free Smells"???

yes. i enjoy free smells everywhere i go.

I'm right there with you. I can't stand subway or Quiznos and I have never been to a Blimpies. I only get JJ when I'm visiting my customer in Detroit.

BOO!!!! i found jj to be equal or less than subway (due to their shit bread) and clearly worse than quiznos. just an awful hoagie shop.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
BOO!!!! i found jj to be equal or less than subway (due to their shit bread) and clearly worse than quiznos. just an awful hoagie shop.

The quality may vary from location to location. I have only been to one and it has always been great. In fact it was the first sandwich shop I would actually chose to go to. Also it probably depends on the type of sandwich you get. I used to get them with sprouts and other ingredients not carried at other places. I'm sure if I was getting a simple ham and cheese then it wouldn't be impressive.

Then it moved and we switched to a Potbelly's.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
We all know deep down, Koop really likes JJ. ;) In fact he should do a commercial for them with couple of his friends Sheldon Cooper and Betty White and all the profits of they make goes to "Saving the Manatees", plus having Giants fans surrounding them. How that sound Koop?

You know I'm just kidding Koop! Wouldn't want you to go postal or anything!

Last edited:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I have yet to try Jimmy John's. All I know was there were some rumors the owner was going to help back the Univ of Illinois start up an NCAA hockey program.

The Madison area has a great sub chain called Milio's. Very fresh bread and veggies.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I've never had an issue with JJs. Every time I've been there the sub I got was good.

Other places I normally go to are either Quiznos or Firehouse, although the best subs in my area are from Zero's.

I went to Jersey Mike's once when they opened in my area, and while their subs are good, they are not cheap! :eek:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Boo? WTF? :right:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2.0 :)

ok so mock me all u want but we all know jj blows.

We all know deep down, Koop really likes JJ. ;) In fact he should do a commercial for them with couple of his friends Sheldon Cooper and Betty White and all the profits of they make goes to "Saving the Manatees", plus having Giants fans surrounding them. How that sound Koop?

You know I'm just kidding Koop! Wouldn't want you to go postal or anything!

i know ur my president so i cant go too crazy here but u are just flat out wrong. jj sucks and is a big fat bitch. bryan boytaboitano no would never endorse a place like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w&feature=fvwrel]What Would Brian Boitano Do? - South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (7/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD - YouTube[/ame]