Ipod touch

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well the new 3.0 software is going to add some of the new functionality of the iPhone. The current 2nd Gen iPod Touch's will get their bluetooth chips enabled, which will be cool. I can't think of anything else, but there was several things. My suggestion is to search for the iPhone 3.0 software update. You'll see what all is coming.

Also remember that usually sometimes in June Apple announces new iPod's and iPhone's. So I am personally holding out for a new iPhone this time around.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
They better not announce a new iPod Touch, because I just got one a couple weeks ago, and loving it:bigthumbup:

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
So I am personally holding out for a new iPhone this time around.

Me too! I'm looking to pick up a couple iPhones this December when the wife's verizon contract is up. The v3.0 software looks really nice for iTouch and iPhone users. I'm hoping that the next gen hardware holds a few nice surprises as well.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Now that it's got (or will have) MMS and copy/cut/paste capabilities I imagine that's putting it on a lot of people's lists. Even without that it's still a hell of a device.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Now that it's got (or will have) MMS and copy/cut/paste capabilities I imagine that's putting it on a lot of people's lists. Even without that it's still a hell of a device.

Lack of MMS was one of the things making me shy away from the iPhone. Now if the push functionality can allow someone to make a proper email client for the iPhone, it'll be really sweet (someone needs to port Thunderbird as an iPhone app!).

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I have been thinking about getting a Touch, but really cannot not justify it. My Stiletto works as a mp3 player and my BlackBerry does the rest. Having said that, if someone gave me one for my birthday next month, I would not turn it down.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
What would make me want one more, is if they come out with a 64GB model. My collection is about 45GB and wouldn't worry about running out of space for a while since I quit buying music, at least temporarily, sometime ago.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I have been thinking about getting a Touch, but really cannot not justify it. My Stiletto works as a mp3 player and my BlackBerry does the rest. Having said that, if someone gave me one for my birthday next month, I would not turn it down.

In this economy:2funny:

Wow, I wish I had friends/family that were that nice...

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York

Happy Birthday!!!
32595956-2-440x330.gif

;)