History of Howard Stern Act IV

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I heard some of that. Howard saying satellite sucks blah blah blah and of course Robin chiming in with the same opinion.

Well yeah, it's no surprise that Robin would chime in and echo Howard's words. And yes, looking back on it, satellite DID suck back then. It took YEARS for XM to make a portable, then it took longer for Sirius to make the S50, which wasn't a true portable. The radios were huge, and you could only listen to Howard 100 in a boombox, car dock, or home kit. The technology has come a hell of a long way in the past five years.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
just finished the first week of HoHS. the first four days were ok but too much about the movie. 1 day would have been fine. the end of day four and all of day five was awesome though! small penis contest and scott pushups and kc and grillo were great!

i save these forever, unlike the show that i delete after i listen. cant wait to listen to the rest when i have time between live shows and all the podcasts i check out....oh, and the new bubber radioio show.