Gary hits the umpire with his first pitch?

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
I guess he wanted to make sure he didn't bounce it in the dirt.

Should be a great show tomorrow. They should invite Jackie.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't think all the practice in the world could have helped Gary. The guy just throws like a girl. It's embarrassing. His throwing motion, you can just tell, Gary has no business playing baseball, much less throwing out a first pitch in front of tens of thousands of people. I can see why he was so nervous.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Even George Bush could throw the ball over the plate when the country was in trouble after 9/11/01. (Go to the 3 minute 30 second mark)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evb489N11Q4]YouTube - President Bush Visits Yankee Stadium[/ame]

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Gary looked more like a monkey in a cage throwing his shit at the on lookers at the zoo.

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
This is the first time in a LONG time that I've turned the show on at 6 am !! :)

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
For who ever posted the GIF thanks! Im at work and cant see the embedded video (I assume its from You Tube) HOLY CRAP thats a horrible throw did he ever seriously practice? Practicing with his kid is not really going to cut it.

I can't wait for the replay on my commute home (Im in AZ and the 2nd repeat just starts as I leave work).

Didn't they give him the option to have his son throw the pitch? He should have let his son throw it. At least if his kid threw a pitch like that it would be expected since they are just a kid.

Last edited: