Games You're Looking Forward To

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i really think nba jam will rock. i loved playing it on snes and think it will be great to play with all the classic players and celebs. i wonder if obama will be an unlockable. also, i wonder if jordan will be in this one. remember in the original how they didnt have the rights to his name so they just had a made up player in his place? that sucked.

the new donkey kong country looks cool too. also an old snes throwback that was great back in the day.

new 007 goldeneye!!!!! need i say more? and online play in a goldeneye? although i have a sneaking suspicion that there is no way this will be able to live up to the original.

epick mickey looks cool too, but i dont know if i could bring myself to buy it. sweet to see the darker side of mickey mouse in a game though.

and the best for last...ZELDA!!!!!!!!!! since ocarina of time i have yet to play any zelda game that i didnt think was totally awesome and left me wanting more of it. matter of fact, i think i need to start up twilight princess again during my wait for the new one.

so it seems like all the games im looking forward to are for wii. well nba jam will be on 360 too but i think that type of cartoon looking game will be better played on wii. im sure there are plenty of 360 games that im simply forgetting, but the list above are the main ones that come to mind.

Reactions: AJ_II

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I am still waiting for GT5. I want that game so bad. It was supposed to be a launch title with PS3 and here we are 4 years later. It's supposed to come out this fall, but I won't believe it until I have that game in my hands.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Batman: Arkham City
Infamous 2
Epic Mickey
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Donkey Kong Returns
Bioshock Infinite (still need to finish the first two)
Kirby's Epic Yarn
and the best for last...ZELDA!!!!!!!!!! since ocarina of time i have yet to play any zelda game that i didnt think was totally awesome and left me wanting more of it. matter of fact, i think i need to start up twilight princess again during my wait for the new one.
Have you ever played Majora's Mask? If not, get it on VC or an emulator ASAP.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Batman: Arkham City

Have you ever played Majora's Mask? If not, get it on VC or an emulator ASAP.

yea the new batman looks really cool. im a big fan (dont love) of the first one.

so are you saying zelda MM isnt good? cause i thought it rocked! changing into all the diff zelda characters was so cool. and fighting the shadow link was Fing awesome!
every 3d zelda has rocked. and the other did too but i never really played them.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
yea the new batman looks really cool. im a big fan (dont love) of the first one.

so are you saying zelda MM isnt good? cause i thought it rocked! changing into all the diff zelda characters was so cool. and fighting the shadow link was Fing awesome!
every 3d zelda has rocked. and the other did too but i never really played them.
No, I'm saying Majora's Mask is awesome and is one of my favorite games of all time. They took big chances with that game and hit a home run.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I have a WII and they have no good games coming out.

I hear Mario Galaxy 2 is great but I haven't played it.

Again, not too many great WII games for the adults to play when the kids are in bed.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
i really think nba jam will rock. i loved playing it on snes and think it will be great to play with all the classic players and celebs.

Boomshakalaka!

He's on fire!

I had it on the Sega Genesis...one of my favorite games. Also used to play the arcade version after little league games at Ci-Ci's, haha good times.

My sister has a Wii, I'm going to have to check this out, thanks for posting :bigthumbup:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Halo Reach. I've never played a Halo game before, but I hear they're fun.

Halo 2 was the last video game I really got into...many sleepless nights playing that shit when I should have been studying. The online gameplay is addictive.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I have a WII and they have no good games coming out.

I hear Mario Galaxy 2 is great but I haven't played it.

Again, not too many great WII games for the adults to play when the kids are in bed.

So you're not a Metroid fan?

It's OK to play Mario games when the kids are in bed. Honest.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
So you're not a Metroid fan?

It's OK to play Mario games when the kids are in bed. Honest.

Is that a cool game?

I loved the original Metroid for the old NES but I have not played any of the recent ones for WII or Gamecube.

I'm not big into first person shooters but I would give that a try, sure.

Thanks for the tip.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I haven't played it yet. Metroid and Metroid Prime were fun, though.

yes they were and are. makes other m totally worth the buy. reviews have been good so far.

i forgot to talk about how im looking forward to anything 3DS!!! ill even be happy to play starfox or ocarina of time yet again in 3d. the pilot wings 3d looks great and KID ICARUS 3D!!! this will be an awesome new handheld!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Just a note:

Due to the beggin from my 7 year old, we rented Mario Galaxy 2 and I have to say it is very fun.

WAY different than the NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS but really, really fun. It is a huge game that we have only completed a fraction of. Also, there are probably endless secrets on every level.

So, any wii owners, I highly recommend.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Just a note:

Due to the beggin from my 7 year old, we rented Mario Galaxy 2 and I have to say it is very fun.

WAY different than the NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS but really, really fun. It is a huge game that we have only completed a fraction of. Also, there are probably endless secrets on every level.

So, any wii owners, I highly recommend.

yea i love galaxy 2. i have like 80 starts at the moment. once you get all the gold stars the game offers, these green stars pop up hidden on every stage. its gonna take a long, long time for me to totally complete this game.

so i was at gamestop selling back a few games i dont play anymore and i decided to put a down payment on goldeneye. im really, really looking forward to this game and i hope it lives up to the crazy hype. we shall see i guess.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Medal of Honor - Call of Duty Black Ops - Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 should all be good. Call my crazy, but I'm also looking forward to Kinect. Something tells me Santa might put one under the tree for my kids. :bigthumbup: Oh yeah, Cataclysm might make World of Warcraft interesting again too.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Left 4 Dead 3. Hopefully the will announce it soon. I became addicted to the first 2 in the series. Black Ops looks pretty good too.