Bubba Uncensored Show 1/19

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Two bits of semi-important information.

1) "Bubba Gas Chamber" coming soon, according to Bubba. According to Brent (and it's true), part of US Marine training includes putting people in a gas chamber to get them accustomed to breathing poison gas. (Or something like that)

I think he's finally lost it. This may or may not include the Bubbagon, Bubba Gong that sits right beside him, Gas Chamber, Pond, Treehouse (for them to have "Fuck The Puss" in), and the Bubba Saw room.

Too bad Bubba wasn't a part of Howard's psychological test today.

2) Sweet "early-subscriber" deal to Bubba radio channels coming around Feb 1st.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
The fact that it's for the total package (show archives and downloads included) sweetens the deal. If Bubba Raw is included I may have to scrounge up $300.

Also, I believe I have deduced from a bit of carny and thinking about the "legal issues" mentioned by Bubba, that the Golden Ticket involves actually getting some radioIO stock as part of the deal. But I'm just pulling that out of my ass.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Also, I believe I have deduced from a bit of carny and thinking about the "legal issues" mentioned by Bubba, that the Golden Ticket involves actually getting some radioIO stock as part of the deal. But I'm just pulling that out of my ass.

BubbaWonka winners RadioIO stock holders?

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago

I was thinking the same thing.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

1) "Bubba Gas Chamber" coming soon, according to Bubba. According to Brent (and it's true), part of US Marine training includes putting people in a gas chamber to get them accustomed to breathing poison gas. (Or something like that)

I think he's finally lost it. This may or may not include the Bubbagon, Bubba Gong that sits right beside him, Gas Chamber, Pond, Treehouse (for them to have "Fuck The Puss" in), and the Bubba Saw room.

I've done the gas chamber. It's CS gas and yes, it hurts.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

My god, waht has happened to Bubba. It is like Lord of the Flies down there. I need to hear this, I really do.

PACanesFan

Oct 13, 2008
My god, waht has happened to Bubba. It is like Lord of the Flies down there. I need to hear this, I really do.

It's radio plutonium.

My only complaint is that 2 hours just isn't enough. Seems like the show finally starts to flow, and then it is time to go.

I hope this works out for Bubba and he can say forget FM after this year and give us an exclusive 4 hour daily show.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's radio plutonium.

My only complaint is that 2 hours just isn't enough. Seems like the show finally starts to flow, and then it is time to go.

I hope this works out for Bubba and he can say forget FM after this year and give us an exclusive 4 hour daily show.

Hell, ideally it would be "as long as they want to take it." Minimum two hours, but if they're on a roll, why not keep it going? It's not like on RadioIO they HAVE to cut away for another show. Whatever extra time is used, just cut into the "Best of Bubba" pre-recorded bits.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
shock the tip was awesome! i was 'shocked' to hear that guy just pass the fuck out after they shocked his ass clit. hahaha that was great! funny to hear all the guys get serious all of a sudden hoping they didnt just kill someone. bubber couldnt have gotten to playing that bit fast enough after it happened.