Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other...(mention in thread)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Since I am heading on a 2 week vacation starting Friday, I will bow out of the Avatar weeks until I return. You all may enjoy my lighthouse until that time.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
BOO! stop cheating! hehe

where are ya heading for 2 weeks?

My son and I are heading to SK to visit my parents and my sister at the cabin. Road trip for the 2 of us.

You need us to monitor your house while you are away?

;)

Enjoy the time off!
My wife will still be home. She gets along better with my mom when they are in separate provinces. :)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
My son and I are heading to SK to visit my parents and my sister at the cabin. Road trip for the 2 of us.. :)
cool. i thought i remembered u talking about goin to a cabin like a year ago but i wasnt sure it was u. have tons of fun.

I'll let Koopman do the voting next week, and I'll take a break then. Of course, I could appoint it Betty White week. :eek:
I'm in favor of that! :p
u both suck. if u quit for my sea cow week i will make it my lifes mission to become a mod so i can ban u both forever!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Yes. We have done it every year since he was 3. This is year 7.
very cool. not only do u get a cool vaca and see ur folks but ur kids get to have a strong bond with their grandparents and aunt. sorry the mrs cant come with ya. but have a great time. well miss ya around here.

btw/is ur sis hot? lets get a pic right NOW!!!

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Looks like I'm rebelling again...Koop's manatees tied a few weeks ago and it was supposed to be next, so that's what I'm using. :p