Artie's right. Howard news is bullsh*t.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
look, we're in year four, and they still don't do stories on fred or howard. they only do stories on people who they know they CAN do stories about. I mean really. I still think that the fact that Howard news does NO stories about howard is absurd. and I don't blame artie for being mad today. but his mis-placing his anger. he should be mad at howard, cuz he is the one that mandates who and who they can or can't cover.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Beanie, this is exactly what Howard wants. It makes "compelling" radio. Artie is a tool of Howard, as is the news team. They're merely playing the part as the puppet master manipulates the strings.

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
look, we're in year four, and they still don't do stories on fred or howard. they only do stories on people who they know they CAN do stories about. I mean really. I still think that the fact that Howard news does NO stories about howard is absurd. and I don't blame artie for being mad today. but his mis-placing his anger. he should be mad at howard, cuz he is the one that mandates who and who they can or can't cover.
Howard is the leader of a revolution and i myself find it funny that he gallantly rides his horse around town and his very own" news" team will not report on him.:shock:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
You REALLY want to lose LISA G TAKES SHITS AT WORK gingle?????????

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
I kinda agreed with Robin,they didn't sign up for being followed around by the "news" team. What if Sirius had a news team that followed Howard around?

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008

They did do a story about an item Howard bought for Beth a few years ago. I think it was a piece of jewlery. Lisa G looked up the price, etc. and made a story about it.

Howard threw a fit and said that maybe the news team wasn't such a good idea. He basically threatened their jobs, so from that point on, there have been no negative Howard or Beth stories. Just the usual "Beth attended this function or that event" type ass-kising reporting.

Hypocritical Hamptons Howie strikes again.:)

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
If u looked like this would u want a news team following u around ?

Attachments

• Artie.jpg
    Artie.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 11

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Lisa G is now a total Bitch in my book. It seems she does just really want Artie to fail and it came across. She doesn't do hardly anything interesting to keep on the channel. Do news stories fine, but don't try to railroad others when they are attempting to improve on things so important as what Artie is trying.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Lisa G is now a total Bitch in my book. It seems she does just really want Artie to fail and it came across. She doesn't do hardly anything interesting to keep on the channel. Do news stories fine, but don't try to railroad others when they are attempting to improve on things so important as what Artie is trying.
Are we sure she wasn't applying "tough love" so Artie would do the right thing so Lisa wouldn't have anything to report but positive news?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

have u ever met anyone in howard's crew? or is it only bubba's crew you met?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
also, as for this whole situation. howard is the one to blame. cuz he allows them to do stories on everyone else with impunity, but don't let them report on the king or beth, and he'll have a meltdown you wouldn't believe. I say either let them report on everyone, or get rid of the news totally.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
also, as for this whole situation. howard is the one to blame. cuz he allows them to do stories on everyone else with impunity, but don't let them report on the king or beth, and he'll have a meltdown you wouldn't believe. I say either let them report on everyone, or get rid of the news totally.
+1 :ter:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Are we sure she wasn't applying "tough love" so Artie would do the right thing so Lisa wouldn't have anything to report but positive news?

Dunno

have u ever met anyone in howard's crew? or is it only bubba's crew you met?

Gary and I had dinner in Vegas in January when he was out there for CES. He is a really nice guy. Other then that I've met Benji, JD, Jason, Ralph, Tim, Teddy, and Jon Hein but I don't really know them.

This whole thing will be interesting to see how it plays out. I like the idea of the Howard 100 news bringing content, but not at the sacrifice of irritating one of the show members to the point where it is between the news or a cast member.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Howard is the leader of a revolution and i myself find it funny that he gallantly rides his horse around town and his very own" news" team will not report on him.:shock:

The Emperor Has No Clothes. :crazy: