2018 Movies & Tv Shows

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I got hooked into watching Deadwood again. It's on Prime and in 1080 as opposed to my 720 copy. Such a great show. I did a search here and last time I watched it was May 2016. I have this habitat of re-watching shows I like as a sort of comfort viewing. There is so much awesome new stuff to see yet I keep going back to the same series over and over. Cocksucker.

Reactions: HecticArt

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
You sure?
canonized
: to declare (a deceased person) an officially recognized saint

cannibalism
: the usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being

I can imagine that you're just f-ing with meme, but just to be safe. :D

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I got hooked into watching Deadwood again. It's on Prime and in 1080 as opposed to my 720 copy. Such a great show. I did a search here and last time I watched it was May 2016. I have this habitat of re-watching shows I like as a sort of comfort viewing. There is so much awesome new stuff to see yet I keep going back to the same series over and over. Cocksucker.
Peaches!
canonized
: to declare (a deceased person) an officially recognized saint

cannibalism
: the usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being

I can imagine that you're just f-ing with meme, but just to be safe. :D
who-me.jpg

Reactions: Evil_Ernie

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Anyway.

Double feature last night. First was "Still/Born", a 2017 film Canadian horror film about being scared something bad will happen to your new baby. Could be titled "Bitches Be Trippin". A bunch of jump scares and creepy lo res video. Pretty standard modern horror.

Next it was 1973's "The Baby". A bunch of TV actors tell the tale of a 20 something dude forced to remain an infant by his mom, hot sisters and their cattle prod. There was some nursing and some ointment application, then some killing. Could also be titled "Bitches Be Tripping". Hands down the best paraphilic infantilism film I've ever seen.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
the tale of a 20 something dude forced to remain an infant by his mom

There is a doc I saw that deals with that. Some mom did it to her daughter and eventually the daughter found a weirdo boyfriend online and they wound up murdering the mom together.

Here is the trailer:

And the whole movie is on Youtube:

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I finally saw "Call Me By Your Name" tonight. Boring. A wealthy 17 year old boy bangs a girl, an older man and a peach in northern Italy. The bikes were the high point of the film.

Reactions: JHDK