Your Halloween Costume?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Every year my wife and I host a huge Halloween party because this is our favorite time of year. Last year, we decided to add a theme to the party and have everbody come as a Dead Celebrity. This year, we're going much easier with an 80's theme. I have a ton of options but the one that I'm pretty serious about right now.

Yes, that is the Cobra Kai outfit. For those of you that lived in a cave, they were the bad kids that Danny Laruso had to beat in KARATE KID.

Anyway, it got me thinking for this year---what is your costume going to be??

Attachments

• cobra kai.jpg
    cobra kai.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
avpgeo.jpg

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Every year my wife and I host a huge Halloween party because this is our favorite time of year. Last year, we decided to add a theme to the party and have everbody come as a Dead Celebrity. This year, we're going much easier with an 80's theme. I have a ton of options but the one that I'm pretty serious about right now.

Yes, that is the Cobra Kai outfit. For those of you that lived in a cave, they were the bad kids that Danny Laruso had to beat in KARATE KID.

Anyway, it got me thinking for this year---what is your costume going to be??

Lana417-2825-full.gif

Reactions: AJ_II

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I'm gonna be Michael Jackson...

/too soon?

Not at all.

I usually hope for celebs to kick from about Sept. 15-October 20th.

I went as Steve Irwin the year he died. Best costume I ever had.

A few years previous I went as ROY from Seigfried and Roy. I wore tight black with a bedazzled vest and taped a stuffed tiger to my neck with tons of fake blood--another winner of a costume.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Friends of ours had an 80's themed Halloween party a couple of years ago. I went as John Bender from the Breakfast Club.

Wow--that is a good one.

Consider that added to the list.

White long sleeve shirt, red and black flannel, black boots with a bandana tied around them--BOOM--JOHN BENDER.