XM - No Breuer Unleashed on Raw Dog?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by styckx, Nov 13, 2008.

1. styckx

styckx Member

What the hell is this shit?

2. Jager

Jager Member

I wondered the same thing. Why isn't Brewer on Raw Dog on XM

3. squigy0

squigy0 Member

Is he still airing on the Sirius version of the channel? Interesting that they can link and unlink programming between the services at will if this is the case. Guess that would mean they can direct commercial content towards just XM or just Sirius listeners too.

4. squigy0

squigy0 Member

BUMP. So does anyone have any info on this?

5. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

I just tuned into 104, PDT says "BREUER UNLEASHED" and I am listening right now. Jim isn't there and no mention of where he is.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  6. nightowl

nightowl New Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  7. I talked with Jim Breuer a few weeks ago, and when he was talking about the show he was talking about it like it was a thing of the past.

I do enjoy the show and hope it lives on.

8. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

Definitely a good show. As is Wise Guys.

9. buckeye96

buckeye96 Member

Breuer just said that today was his last show and in the new year he would only be doing fridays, if at all. WTF?

10. YourDream84

YourDream84 Member

This show is as good as dead as far as I'm concerned. I already hate when Breuer's on Vacay and the other guy's "fill in." so to speak...

11. buckeye96

buckeye96 Member

So I haven't been able to tune in this month. Is Breuer officially done? Is he only doing fridays?

12. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

He was a guest on Howard this morning. He is only doing Fridays. Both Breuer and Howard seemed to put a good spin on it. Jim wants to get out on the road more.

13. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

Raw Dog is not as good a channel since they cancelled Breuer Unleashed and The Wise Guys. The channel needs original programming like that.

14. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

From the SIRIUS website:

Fridays with Breuer

Fridays 4 pm - 6 pm & 9 pm - 11 pm ET

Kick back after a long work week and hang with Jim Breuer. Whether the guest is a rock star, comedian or Martha Stewart, everyone is part of the gang and no one escapes Breuer's unmistakable brand of raw truth.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Raw Dog Comedy, Online Comedy Radio, Jim Breuer

15. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

I don't mind shows like that, but I want to hear stand-up on Raw Dog.

16. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

That seems to be a recurring theme these days.