WTD 2009 Holidays - Radio Hanukkah

Status
Not open for further replies.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
*From December 7 through December 19, you can hear Radio Hanukkah on SIRIUS Ch. 76 and XM Ch. 28. Radio Hanukkah will feature Hanukkah music, and segments celebrating Jewish culture and lifestyles.

Celebrate the Festival of Lights on Hanukkah Radio

The Festival of Lights may only last for 8 days, but starting December 7th and running until December 19th SIRIUS|XM will be celebrating Jewish culture with Radio Hanukkah. With an extensive collection of Hannukah music and special segments with prominent community leader and artists, Radio Hanukkah will make you smile as brightly as the Menorah. Plus, you'll hear various celebrities share their personal memories of the season. So be sure to tune in. It's gonna Maccabee a great time!

Sirius Channel 76/XM Channel 28

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:churn:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I had the golden opportunity to listen to this channel this afternoon and enjoyed it very very much. and Escape will most likely have some holiday music after the 19th

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I was home for a couple of weeks but I didn't get to listen to Radio Hanukkah as much as I'd like. When I'm home I don't listen to SiriusXM as much as I do out on the road.

I did get to listen for about half a day on the 7th. It was great as usual. It's awesome to hear how others celebrate the holidays. It's like 8 days of joy :)

I give it 5 out of 5 Stars :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.