WTD 2008 Holidays - Holiday Traditions

Discussion in 'WTD Archives' started by Aaron, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

November 24 - December 25 on XM channel 36 (not available on Sirius)

Holiday Traditions will broadcast traditional holiday recordings from the '40s through the '60s by artists including Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Ray Conniff, Nat "King" Cole and more. Holiday Traditions will air beginning Monday, November 24 at midnight ET through Christmas Day, December 25.

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

It really bothers me that this channel is not on Sirius! This is the Christmas music I'd be listening to if I had the choice.

Hopefully all you XM'ers will let us know how you are enjoying Holiday Traditions!

:)

3. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

It is a shame Sirius doesn't have that channel, but we will have thus channel for a week. Bing Crosby Specials on channel 113 on 12/21 - 12/25

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Great channel. It was played while we got out the Christmas decorations this week. It also goes good with an ice cold beer. ;)

5. leviramsey

leviramsey New Member

Is there anything that doesn't go good with an ice cold beer?

6. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I got a new speaker tin for my XM radio and tried this station. Like the addition of the Carpenters Christmas album.

:siriusdog:

7. jcrean

jcrean Member

Yes. ABBA Radio.

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

This channel is well formated. Very enjoyable Christmas Tunes that we all grew up with and have heard a thousand times before. The fact that this channel started around The 4th of July will knock a few points off my rating...:shock:

3 out of 5 Stars...:)

9. squigy0

squigy0 Member

Sounds: Classic time tested XMAS tunes

Positives: No strange obscure Christmas redo tracks here

Negatives: Classic time tested also means that I've heard these songs billions of times and am sick of them by now :p

# of HO HO HOs: 4 out of 5

Overall: This is still a very well programmed channel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.