Wow, Panthers

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Panthers are getting HOT! If Jake can elimate the turnovers, I see them going to the Super Bowl. They are looking really good. I just hope Tennessee is really good enough to make it themselves, that would be a great matchup.:bigthumbup:

late1

Oct 13, 2008
Columbus Ohio
That one handed TB touchdown was amazing... but it didn't help.

Tennessee could win it all, (They didn't have much trouble with my Browns
slider_furious.gif

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
The Panthers are just staying out of the LIME LIGHT and getting it done. A good team.
A lot like the Titans, now that they have that one loss. I hope the Titans have no losses that count! And yes, the Panthers are very good right now. Getting hot at the right time.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
The media has pretty much ignored the Panthers most of the season, but yeah, they are 10-3! Who would have guessed that the NFC South would be so good? :)

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
The Panthers are just staying out of the LIME LIGHT and getting it done. A good team.

Bryant and Smith were both beasts tonight. Helped my other fantasy team win big. Put me in the playoffs! I should be in 2nd place tomorrow. I really got hooked on fantasy football this year. You can count on me playing with you guys next year!

Last edited:

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
The media has pretty much ignored the Panthers most of the season, but yeah, they are 10-3! Who would have guessed that the NFC South would be so good? :)

NFC South is the shiznit! I think Carolina is better than NY, and Tampa Bay and Atlanta are both very good this year. Carolina is my 2nd favorite team after Tennessee, after all, I was born in NC!:jj:

PS: The NFC South is probably the toughest division this year. I could see 3 teams in the playoffs this year! Sorry about your Saints, though, I don't think they are gonna make it. Man, I love this time of year!

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
That one handed TB touchdown was amazing... but it didn't help.

One of the best catches I've seen all season. Antonio Bryant had quite a game...200 yards on 9 catches with 2 TD's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfbytyrw8ak]YouTube - Antonio Bryant Catch Of The Week - DEC 8th, 2008[/ame]

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
NFC South is the shiznit! I think Carolina is better than NY, and Tampa Bay and Atlanta are both very good this year. Carolina is my 2nd favorite team after Tennessee, after all, I was born in NC!:jj:

PS: The NFC South is probably the toughest division this year. I could see 3 teams in the playoffs this year! Sorry about your Saints, though, I don't think they are gonna make it. Man, I love this time of year!

Even without Plaxico, I still don't think anyone is better than New York right now. Giants better be careful though coming down the stretch...they might lose their home field advantage. Although, it seems as though they might prefer going on the road. The game in two weeks against Carolina might be for the number 1 seed in the NFC.

As much as I hate to say it, I still think Dallas will get that final playoff spot. Only two teams from the NFC South.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
As much as I hate to say it, I still think Dallas will get that final playoff spot. Only two teams from the NFC South.

Really? Don't they need help from other teams to be able to get the WC? They're going to lose one of the next three, don't you think?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Really? Don't they need help from other teams to be able to get the WC? They're going to lose one of the next three, don't you think?

If the playoffs were to start today, Dallas would have the 6th spot. You're right though, they'll probably lose one of the final three games...NYG, Baltimore, and at Philly. But I still think they'll hold off Atlanta.