Wolf's Songs

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well I had go dumpster diving, basically quite a few pages to find this old thread again. Wow it been nearly 18 months since I posted here. I'm going to try and post song of the day format, which I just recently discovered again.

I'll kick it off with Steve Miller Band "Abracadabra"

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Well I had go dumpster diving, basically quite a few pages to find this old thread again. Wow it been nearly 18 months since I posted here. I'm going to try and post song of the day format, which I just recently discovered again.

I'll kick it off with Steve Miller Band "Abracadabra"

A contender for all-time worst lyrics - "Abracadabra, I'm gonna reach out and grab ya".

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
A contender for all-time worst lyrics - "Abracadabra, I'm gonna reach out and grab ya".

Probably, but I prefer that song over this bad lyrics by The Black Eyed Peas "My Humps"

I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump
My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Men Without Hats "Safety Dance"

Even though, I don't listen to Stern anymore. Every time I hear that song, I think of this version "Sulu Dance" oh my.

Reactions: JHDK and Aaron

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Little by little I will revive my old thread and probably with a new thread title. Maybe "Wolf's Songs" ? :idk:

It will be a mix of my favorites, song of the day, whatever I'm in the mood for that day, etc.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Tonight is the Phoenix Rising FC first playoff home game. The fans are getting pumped up and the game is already sold out. Hopefully they break the attendance record with over 7,300 fans. Once in a while the team plays this song before the game and that is Fall Out Boy "The Phoenix" plus Pete Wentz from the band is minority owner of the team.

I never seen the official music video and it partially f'ed up. The lyrics doesn't really go along with the video.

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Now this is a funny music video. Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface and Ghostface all singing a Backstreet Boys song.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I would like to try and bring this thread back to life and wouldn't mind renaming this thread from Wolf's: Favorite Songs to Wolf's Songs.

Instead of all my favorite songs, just some random songs I find and the every so often favorite song.