Will Must Have Gotten In Trouble !

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I don't think I would have ever heard of this Opie and Anthony show if it wasn't for this forum. I think Howard has mentioned them maybe two or three times since I've been listening to him.

O&A...who cares? :clueless:

No joke intended there, it's a legitimate question. Go poll 100 random people on the street and ask them who Opie and/or Anthony are. How many correct responses will you get? Five, maybe seven tops? As much as Imus is goofed on, he's certainly more relevant than Opie and Anthony. Opie, ha, I love that.
Jgaite will respond to this in 3..2..1..

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I don't think I would have ever heard of this Opie and Anthony show if it wasn't for this forum. I think Howard has mentioned them maybe two or three times since I've been listening to him.

O&A...who cares? :clueless:

No joke intended there, it's a legitimate question. Go poll 100 random people on the street and ask them who Opie and/or Anthony are. How many correct responses will you get? Five, maybe seven tops?

That poll's already been done. It's called Arbitron. :clap:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Then the bikers will give you twice the beatdown as before...

Didn't you already run back to your pest buddies and tell them how you don't really like blubbers?

[tracy] Douche [/tracy]

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Seriously though, get a T-Shirt, get a hat, but for the love of your physical well-being, don't mess with bikers and their rockers! Don't even APPEAR to be mocking them, their rockers, or their colors in general.