Who Still Has The "Old School" XM Radios Active?

Discussion in 'XM Radios' started by goreds2, Oct 14, 2008.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

2. JJS

JJS Member

XMPCR (2/04) going strong at 16 characters. And for Sirius, an Audiovox PNP1 (11/03) on a Lifetime sub, which spared some change for the XM sub.

3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I have 2 Airwares and a Tao active. My other XM is in my car.

One of my Airwares will be de-activated in January. Either I will cancel it after my free period expires (tried to cancel it last month -- they gave me 3 months free) or depending on how the music channels play out, I may subtitute it with an XMP3. If they are 100% identical, I will stick with my SL2.

4. Clevey

Clevey New Member

I have an original SkyFi and a Sportscaster, both still in use.

5. Brian

Brian Banned

skyfi2 active until the 24th

Tao still active

6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

None of my XM Radios are active, but I still have a Roady2 and a MyFi...:)

7. MM

MM Administrator

I still have my Roady XT with full car and home kit.

I plugged it in a few days ago, it still works flawlessly.

I wish the sub was still on there though.

8. hwkn

hwkn Active Member

I have a Delphi Myfi that i've had since 2006[got it for Christmas]and I still use it daily.

9. AZJoe

AZJoe Member

My old orginal Skyfi is still beating......

10. phillyphan

phillyphan Member

I still have my XM Roady2 active.

11. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

It not activated, but I still own my old Audiovox Xpress unit for over couple of years now and it still works.

12. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I sold all my old XM equipment last year. Including a newer Inno, all in favor of the ExpressRC, which I think is the best darn Radio XM offers.

13. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch New Member

Got the orange screen SkyFi active in the boombox in my office, two SkyFi2s in our cars, and a Roady in my father in law's car....

Also, have two SkyFi2's in reserve.... Got them dirt cheap from woot.com when they were dumping a SkyFi2 receiver, a boombox, remote, and autokit for $40 each...

14. SPeeDy

SPeeDy New Member

I have a SkyFi3

15. Brian

Brian Banned

You call that an old school radio?

16. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

:jj:

With all the bugs, it may be extinct soon. I do like all the features the SkyFi3 has. I think it has PAUSE/REPLAY, doesn't it? (along with the 10 hours recording)

17. ldivinag

ldivinag Member

anyone remember the sony XM-XT1 hideaway tuner?

well still going strong... i got that a month or so after xm started broadcasting.

i miss CLUB 82... :(

18. In my truck (which has built in XM) I have a XMPCR running in there which is hooked up to my Carputer. (yes I have a full computer in there.. with 7 inch Touchscreen monitor) running some great software called Centrafuse. :)

(Also got Sirius in my truck as well with Backseat video) :)

19. norbert26

norbert26 New Member

skyfi 2 is still active others in storage or dont have anymore for old ones.

20. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I got an Audiovox XR9 on clearance at Shopko for $8 last year and the matching boom box for $10. Nice blue screen. I can play it for eight, ten hours and it never gets too hot. Buy far, the best investment I've ever made.