Which Nascar driver would you hang out with?

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by summejs, Jan 5, 2009.

1. summejs

summejs New Member

I was on my way to work when you guys started this conversation on The Morning Drive today, and didn't get to hear it all...but I think it would be a good one, so I wanted to start it up on here :)

I'm a huge Dale Jr. fan, but I think Harvick would be a blast to hang out with (Him and Stewart together if I could pick 2). Harvick is such a smart a**, and I am as well, so I think he'd be making you laugh all night! Whenever Harvick would appear on Tony Stewart Live, it'd always end up being a good show.

2. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

Shawna Robinson.

3. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

luckily for you pink willie, the op didn't say current nascar driver. lol

i'd have to say mark martin.

4. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Without a doubt Dale jr. besides the fact he is my driver but he has all the coolest toys.

5. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Buddy Baker. It would almost be like hanging out with my grandfather again.

DW would be fun. If I were 20 and single again Tim Richmond. :cool: (taking care of course ;) )

Riding bikes with Kyle Petty would be fun.

Most of the drivers I would hang out with aren't current drivers. Hmm, what does that mean?

6. mccastle

mccastle Member

I think Kyle Petty would be fun to hang out with. Clint Bowyer seems pretty crazy also. I bet he would keep you laughing.

7. k9feces

k9feces Member

Michael Waltrip, go out have a few drinks, flip his 4Runner in a ditch then stumble back home.

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

There are several with a lot of free time right now, maybe yall could hookup.:spit:

9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Richard Petty...:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Cementups

Cementups Member

The Biff

11. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Dale Junior of course!!!

But if I could pick two, I'd pick Harvick. He seems to enjoy cutting it up and having fun.

12. mccastle

mccastle Member

I want to change my picks. I choose Kenny Wallace and Jimmy Spencer. I imagine I would not get a word in but I will probably hear some great stories.

13. brett1963

brett1963 Member

I was just about to post the same thing, great minds think alike I suppose :rolleyes:

I'd throw in Smoke, Harvick, and Gaughn as well

14. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I was going to say Bowyer as well, since he could bring the Jack, but I guess it'll have to be Casey Mears now. A close second would be Harvick, I think he keeps things interesting.

15. mccastle

mccastle Member

Are you saying Cheerios is not as exciting as Jack?

16. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

No, not quite the same, you don't dance on the tables after eating cheerios :rofl:......

But under my logic, the obvious choice would be Jamie McMurray, because I would rather have crown any day :buttrock:

17. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

The end result sure isnt as exciting!:rofl2:
    Although, the hangover from Cheerios is not near as bad! Or so Im told.:Smiley_wink:

18. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Attaboy!!!!!!!!!!!! (or girl):bigclap::bigclap:

19. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

You'd be surprised!! ;)

20. Cementups

Cementups Member

I may have changed my mind. I would have a blast with Jon Wood. i'm already friends with a cousin of his, so why not :idunno: