Where does everybody like to go for fast food?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I enjoy going to McDonald's and In & Out Burger.

2. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

I'm getting more and more fond of Moe's Southwestern Grill and just about any place where they make a burrito right in front of you. They're opening a Chipotle just down the street from me, and I need to check it out when it when it opens.

3. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Yo momma.

4. TacoKid

TacoKid Member

Chipotle is my favorite fast food.

5. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I don't do it often because I hear its not good for you. But McDonald's by far is my fav. Big Mac value meal with a ten piece chicken mcnugget with sweet and sour sauce. Yum yum.

6. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Uranus.

:right:

McDonald's is basically fast food crack. A Big Mac combo makes no pretense of being anything other than a french tickler for our cerebellums.

7. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Quisno's and Panera Bread. Good for the budget too. I don't mind McDonald's during the work week. They have a good Grilled Chicken and Southwest Salad.
    And Wisconsin is Home of Culver's Butterburgers.

8. Bobbys for Burgers!!!

9. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Jack In The Box... If only they had one in Alaska. :mad:

10. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

White Caste fries only come in one size

11. I do Subway. Is that considered fast food ? I guess. I don't do all those other places.....McD, burger K, etc.

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

In & Out is the best burger I've ever had from a fast food joint. I was in Vegas a few years ago for a week and must have went there 5 times. I just wish they'd expand East.

White Castle is another of my favs...I always have to go there when I visit my family up in Detroit.

As for places I can actually go to in Houston...Whataburger is pretty good. Chic-Fil-A is good but expensive. And I usually hit up Wendy's on weekends...their value menu comes in handy late at night when you're drunk and hungry.

13. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

I prefer Quizmo's. I like how they toast the subs (instead of using that high-powered microwave oven that Subway uses).

14. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

Both of those places kick ass, but if you have a Panchero's near you, you should check it out. They make the tortilla dough fresh every day and press it in front of you after you order.

15. SISO

SISO Member

Quiznos, Subway, Arby's.

But nothing, I repeat nothing, beats Chick-Fil-A.

16. TacoKid

TacoKid Member

I too always enjoy an In n Out Burger every time I am working on the west coast. My only complaint about them is their fries. They are horrible.

Living in Texas, for a fast food burger, Whataburger is where it's at.

17. jwt873

jwt873 Member

I'm kind of partial to KFC. (You can't beat greasy chicken :) ) Arby's and Micky D are my second and third favorites.

18. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

I just run me down to the kitchen...lots of fast food in there

can't beat a $1 whopper jr. now and again too

19. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I love that chicken from Popeye's!

20. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Same here-everything else is poison!