Where are all the Stern posters? Beet is awesome.

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by jasoncardenas21, Nov 12, 2008.

1. It seems like there were a lot more Stern fans on Sirius Backstage. There are hardly ever any posts about the show anymore.

With that said. I love Beetlejuice. He makes me smile everytime.

2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Present.

BTW, I'm so spoiled because I found out Mariann from Brooklyn just got me a signed copy of Too Fat to Fish.

3. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I think things here are about as active as they were at SBS - most of the same cast of characters that were there are here, and probably a few more to boot.

I am out at a conference so haven't had time to listen much - tried catching some of the stream this AM and heard that Beet was coming in. Hope Dominic (?) doesn't shit in Beets pants again.

Hey Taylor, just hope that it wasn't Mariann that signed it and not Artie! :shock:

4. mulls

mulls New Member

Present

Present and accounted for. But I agree, it doesn't seem as busy at Backstage was. Maybe it will just take a beat or 2 to ramp up -

5. I just bought the audiobook I'm going to listen to it today after I hear the show.

6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Hardly any posts? I thought this place was pretty busy.

7. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I like the B Juice segments,but sometimes it gets real repetitive. Atleast he was in a good mood today. When he comes in and he's pissed those segments stink. Just my 2 cents.

8. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I hated the show for a while​
    Now i kinda like it again!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I guess for me paying $12.95 to support something I love isn't that much money. Not much at all.

10. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

you are worse than michael jackson!

11. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Son of a bitch :hah:

12. J3ff

J3ff Member

where'd you get that?

13. hank-the-dwarf

:hah:
    lol

14. hank-the-dwarf

If they had a plan just for stern i would have done it and i definetly dont think the show is worth 12.95-especially with no fridays and no other programing on H100.

15. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Just be careful about putting it out on the net too much about what things you aren't paying for.

hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  16. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

There is a lot less Stern specific posting going on here but that's fine. Not much new to really talk about.

17. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well stealing is stealing and in my book that ain't cool! I am just sayin! :whistle:

18. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I enjoyed all the drama and fights on the show today. Will vs. Fred, Riley vs. Manning, Haydn vs. J.D. It was good.

19. Here, but now the buy now link seems to be broken.

20. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

No, let him keep postingabout it. Then eventually the mods will take notice and he'll be banned, just like at SBS. If he gets bagged by anyone else (ala Crazy Cabbie) for airing his thievery in public . . . all the better.