What XM radios have you have owned?

Discussion in 'XM Radios' started by roscoryan, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Scoobyfan1

Scoobyfan1 New Member

2:

Skyfi2 w/Audio System
    Myfi

2. dnmoriarty

dnmoriarty New Member

Roady2
    SkyFi2
    AirWare
    Inno
    (considering)XMp3

3. GAMER

GAMER Member

I had the first SONY radio when XM first came out back in 01, since then I have had a couple of Roady, a Myfi and now an Inno.

4. Geronimo

Geronimo New Member

I hada SkyFi2. When I replaced the car I bought it for I "upgraded" toa SkyFi3. I used the SkyFi2 ina boombox for awhile but right now I am down to the Sky Fi3---and my son's OEM saturn unit.

5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

My very first XM radio was a Sony Plug and Play that I bought at Circuit City back in June of 2002 for about $300.00...:shock:

I kept it about a year before I upgraded to a SkyFi with a car kit and boombox...:)

Since then I've boughten a Roady2 (which I'm using right now), a RoadyXT, and two MyFi Radios (one for me and one for my ex-girlfriend).

I want to buy an XMP3, but I'm waiting for TSS-Radio to start selling them...:D

6. jcrean

jcrean Member

XM
    Currently Active:
    SkyFi 2
    inno
    MyFi - my brother's radio

Still in my possession - not currently active:
    SkyFi (My 1st radio)
    Roady
    Roady2
    MyFi

SIRUS
    None are currently active (since the merger of the lineups)
    Audiovox PNP2 (BIG unit)
    Sportster 4

7. skyward

skyward New Member

;) I have two radios and two boomboxes. :churn:

MyFi
    Inno

8. GreenHornet99

GreenHornet99 Member

I have 3 MyFi's and all are active. 1 i use in car,gym,work. the other 2 are used at home contected to main home entertainment system and other connected to auxilary in sirius boombox.
    I have Xpress - the one with the colour screen with deluxe boombox - for parents-active

On the sirius side I have 2 SVC's in my car and fathers-active
    I also have a sportster with boombox-deactivated due to poor home reception although Sirius never deactivated - i don't pay for this one.