What will be your New Year's Resolution for 2009?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

So anyone plan to make any New Year's Resolution for 2009?

I have couple lose more weight and try to pay a little extra on my debt!

My doctor says I'm a little bit over weight, for years I use to weight about 150 pounds and now I use to weigh about 190. The reason why, my dad has diabetes and my sugar level was close. So I don't want to be like him and I have cut back on quite a few on my food items and I weigh about 180 pounds now! Plus I have a co-worker who is also a diabetes and he has gave me a few tips on how to loose weight.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Take care of yourself, Wolfy. We need you around...:)

I have none. I'm always trying to lose weight and pay off my bills. Maybe I could make a resolution to have more sex, but that would require someone else...:shock:

I resolve to keep my mouth shut...:)

Wolf likes this.
  3. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Quit smoking.

4. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Hey Thanks semi, I do want to be around! I'm already going threw a credit counseling which will eliminate them in couple of more years. But I plan of playing off 2 or 3 creditors in 2009!

lol good luck on your sex, maybe BMF can help yea out at the bar? :p

semipenguin likes this.
  5. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

lol!!!!

6. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

I am thinking about giving peace a chance. Just thinking.

7. hexagram

At least you're making the effort.

8. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Quit smoking...again....

9. At one point I did not like my glucose number. My doctor said it was within normal, and that I could not lower the number. Although I liked that doctor I did not like her answer. So I of course wanted to prove her wrong. My overall diet was good, but my drinking habits were mostly fruit drinks. So I eliminated the fruit drinks. Mostly drank water, and milk. I went back the following year with my updated glucose numbers. I had reduced the number by like 10 points , or something. She was very impressed. More importantly I was much more happy with the improved number.

Don't use the new year as a excuse to improve overall health. Improve your health year round as it will make you feel better, and be more healthy. I am very active in the gym. Every January the same thing happens. A bunch of new people join the gym, and two months later they have stopped going. Don't join that crowd. The key to continued, successful excersice is doing activities you really enjoy. I could go on, but I'll leave it at that for now......

10. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

To not play the spit or swallow game on DRC! LOL ;)

11. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I resolve to find more time to watch dvd's.

12. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Same as every year:

Have sex in zero G on LSD.

hexagram likes this.
  13. hexagram

what the hell? :rofl2:

14. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Sometimes when you say your resolution, it doesn't come true. Therefore, my lips are sealed.

15. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Party pooper lol

16. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Careful, keep thinking, and the next thing you know, you'll be voting for Democrats. :p

I hope to lower my cholesterol below the Mendoza line, and my weight below my cholesterol. :eek:

17. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

For $75, I'll get you a six pack of Bud and a hooker to give you a handjob in an elevator.

18. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

:rofl2:

19. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I have improve part of my health, I am eating more fruits not vegetables yuck. Drink less soda and more water. Also when I get home from work, about 3 times a week I walk about 2 miles a night and same thing on the weekends. One thing cool living in Phoenix, we have so many mountains all over the place. I usually hike them once in a while, good way to meet some single women! :D But anyway that my exercise, plus I can't afford my local gyms!

20. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

How can you confuse the peak experience of a self-actualized entity with just another Wednesday night?