What Music Apps do you use on your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by satradfan, Oct 11, 2008.

1. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Weird; I uninstalled and then reinstalled the Slacker/iPhone App and it's been working perfectly all day on my JB iPhone 3G.

2. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

My wife has a first gen iPhone, and I have a first gen iPod Touch. Neither of us have had any problems with the Slacker app. It's been flawless for me.

3. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

Thats weird , maybe it is just the things within the phone/touch that are causing the problems.

4. dhardy123

dhardy123 New Member

Has anyone used their slacker app in Canada? I know Slacker is unavailable here but can you connect thru wifi using your itouch or ipod?

5. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

I think I may have figured out what my issue with the Slacker App on Iphone is/was; I use the Categories app that allows me to place app's into folders and keep my Springboard nice and tidy. When I remove Slacker from a Folder, (Categories), it works perfectly. When It is inside a folder is when it craps out on me. Fingers are crossed!

Categories App Helps Organize iPhone Apps on your iPhone's Home Screen - iPhone Hacks

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

That is likely the reason, because I don't know anyone that is having problems with the Slacker Application that has an iPod Touch or iPhone and I know several folks with either one or the other.