Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Hawaii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Saskatchewan. They have told the rest of the country to screw themselves even though it means their TV schedule is a complete mess for 6 months of the year. Gotta admire the dedication to not confuse the cows.

Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Saskatchewan. They have told the rest of the country to screw themselves even though it means their TV schedule is a complete mess for 6 months of the year. Gotta admire the dedication to not confuse the cows.
The first time I crossed into Canada, I crossed at Portal, North Dakota. Once I did everything I needed to do on the US side, I walked over to the Canadian Customs office in North Portal, SK. They were closed, & didn't open for another hour.

Decks.

After waiting & reading a pamphlet on immigrating to Canada, I finally got my paperwork done & started my lonely drive up to Edmonton

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
that poll leaves out the newest and best time zone...NORTH KOREA TIME!!!

North Korea creates its own time zone - CNN.com

I've only lived in the Central. But I like the times the NFL games start on Sundays.
Noon and 3.
12 and 3 is nice. im used to 1 and 4 since thats all ive ever known. i often think it must suck living in ca where u cant sleep in on sundays with the games starting at 10am.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
that poll leaves out the newest and best time zone...NORTH KOREA TIME!!!

North Korea creates its own time zone - CNN.com

12 and 3 is nice. im used to 1 and 4 since thats all ive ever known. i often think it must suck living in ca where u cant sleep in on sundays with the games starting at 10am.
CA would be great. Right now Sunday morning is looking at a watch waiting until 1 for the game to start. And the late game would be done by 8:30-9 so you don't have to stay up late to watch.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
If I still lived in Texas, then central would be my favorite.

But of course I have to go with Arizona, since we don't change time, but time zones. Mountain time zone sucks, because the shows are on so damn late, but when Arizona is the same time as Pacific, then all the shows on none local channels are on an hour earlier.

Reactions: semipenguin