What Did You Get For Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Sirius Rich, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

I opened my first present and stopped there. 6 tickets on the glass to:

[​IMG]

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

:woohoo: My wife and daughter got me a basketball goal! I love shooting hoops. I am so stoked. :)

3. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

Dude you are a lucky man.

4. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

5. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Only in Texas. :p

My wife and I did Christmas Light this year. I got a bunch of stocking goodies, some new LL Bean wool gloves, and Trent Hamm's "365 Ways to Live Cheap" book. I got her a nice baking mat so she wouldn't have to knead pizza dough right on the counter. :)

I bought myself a camera on eBay. An older Canon digital SLR. Half the price of a new one, plus a bag and a card reader.

6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Teach your daughter well, then she can grow up to play basketball for LSU...:D

Sex is always the best gift. Naked women on ice? Makes me think of cutting glass...:)

7. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I got a really cool Omaha Steaks package from a great friend. I cooked some of the hot dogs already. And some nice shirts. Not the shirts that I open up and I'm like "wow another shirt I won't wear" these are the kind that I put on and say "wow, I actually will wear this shirt, thanks so much"

8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I would suggest just as a kind jesture to bring some Windex and a microfiber towel to clean the glass off when you are done with it. It's rude to leave drool on it.

9. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Can I come, please? :D lol

I got a few DVD's today and still have more to open later today at my sister and brother-in-law place.

10. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Oh okay, the towel is for drool. I was wondering where you were going with this.

11. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

32 GB Apple iPod Touch which I will gladly trade for those tickets to the Miss Aeros Bikini Contest.

[​IMG]

12. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I'd take a 32GB ipod touch to replace my 30 gig zune. I need more space for music, 2 gigs isnt much, but at least I can fit everything I have already on there and play with teh apps.

13. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

What apps you might put on there.

14. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

A watch
    Bose Wave Radio
    1 year paid XM.

15. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

• 22" LCD TV for the loft/office
    • renewed passes to Disneyland for the year
    • a sore throat

16. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

How often do you go to Disney Land? I would get sick of it at twice a year.

17. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

The wife and I probably average around 2-3 times a month. Sometimes less, sometimes more. It's fun to go have dinner, ride a ride or two, and watch fireworks. Living so close and having passes makes it a whole different experience versus having to cram everything into a day or two.

18. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

The Bikini Contest was great, but the Aeros needed some more Cow Bell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Wv0qjJ-Mg&feature=related"]More Cow Bell[/ame]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  19. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Dental gadget nerd city for me...

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

20. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

My wife got me a PSP, which is what Im using to make this post. My son got me Madden 09 and my daughter got me The Dark Knight DVD. My wife also got me a 5 DVD set of all the Steelers Super Bowl victories.