what band should they or will they give a station to next?

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by givemealiter, Nov 18, 2008.

1. givemealiter

givemealiter Member

Well, i'm not into the idea of dedicating a channel to a specific band expecially for 4 months (ac/dc) but if i had to choose i would have to go with Queen, but i think u2 will get it next but they are the most OVERRATED band of all-time, easily. What would you guys choose? and who's gonna be up next on the most bullsh*t way to give us a channel?:hah:

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

The EAGLES

3. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I say Jetro Tull!!!

4. givemealiter

givemealiter Member

ooh the eagles, i wish i woulda i would of thought of that, and who is jetro tull?

5. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Great band. I love Tull! Locomotive Breath, Aqualung, Thick as a Brick, Hymn 43, Teacher. I wouldn't want a single artist channel however. :shock:

[​IMG]

6. edalen

edalen Member

Which artist should they? None. Which will they? I hear Britney has a new album coming out . . .
    :right:

7. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Not really into the single artist channel thing either...but for the sake of this thread, I'll vote for Pink Floyd. Jimi Hendrix would be cool too, they could play a lot of his live stuff (Woodstock immediately comes to mind).

8. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

No more single artist channels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. awfulwaffle

awfulwaffle Member

Wow great suggestion with The Eagles. To be honest, I don't like the single artist channel, although I will admit I have tuned into the Grateful Dead Channel on occassion. Most of the times it's a live concert, that's fuckin awesome. Live is the best part of music. Example, I love Dave Matthews Band concerts, but I really don't like the cd's as much as hearing his live tracks or his live dvd's or live cd's.

It's a good convencience to have, because I've tuned into the grateful dead channel more times than I have the country station. There are a ton of jam band fans that will have that grateful dead channel on alot. AC/DC, I dunno, there are some classic rock fans out there sure, but I don't think it has the same kind of touch that a Grateful Dead type band has.

10. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

Yaz....:shock:

11. Derek

Derek Member

Should? No one.

Will? Hmm, Guns 'N' Roses has a new album. I'm sure there are other has-beens releasing new albums too.

12. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

I think they took over one of the 80's channels for a day or two

13. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

First Wave is the Yaz station.

14. craptacular

craptacular New Member

allman brothers or radiohead

15. Supafly

Supafly Member

Nasty as They Wanna Be

2 Live Crew

16. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I vote for Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem. ;)

17. jwt873

jwt873 Member

The next band will be either the Stones, The Who or Waters/Floyd. They'll be back yet again due to popular demand.

18. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I say Oingo Boingo!

19. I have a couple of thoughts:
    1-u2 then on St.Pats broaden it with all Irish rock
    2-Pink Floyd great band lots of tracks
    3-I am so not a fan but for classic The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix
    4-JOKE Britney Spears JOKE

20. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

red peters of course