Welcome to DigitalRadioCentral.com

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by admin, Oct 8, 2008.

1. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Hi Ziggae 6, glad to have you on-board here at DRC! Look forward to reading your post.

Thanks for joining!

2. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Welcome, It's nice to see some XM fans here... Us Sirius guys have some homework to do to get up to speed on the XM radios....

3. AlbanyHDTV

AlbanyHDTV New Member

Made the jump to DRC.

Thanks for starting this up. I concur with all the previous posts concerning the lightning fast speed. SBS just became too slow. :cool:

4. what are the new icons under my name? I do not recall seeing them last night?

5. MM

MM Administrator

6. great thanks!!!

7. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

It means you don't have enough bars and we can't hear a damn thing you have to say. We'll put you on hold and hopefully you will be at the top of the mountain when we come back to you. :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  8. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

I think if you have too many bars you must be overmodulating with all your BS! I think they need to tie it to your activity per day... Those with 20 + posts per day should be the loudest....

9. EdgewaterJoe

EdgewaterJoe New Member

XM and Sirius, with the occasional podcast for good measure (I'm a Mac).

10. MM

MM Administrator

Nice! :yesshake:

Welcome aboard.

11. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Welcome... The MAC is back! OH wait that was McCain and I guess he isn't really back after all. hehehe!

12. AZJoe

AZJoe Member

Well, he is back, back here in..... Arizona. :eek:

13. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Looks like we're about at a full month since the forum was opened up. seems like it's been around for longer than that!

14. Road Hog

Road Hog Member

Hey everyone! This place looks great. It's good to be back! I'll be looking forward to reading everybody's posts again; it's been a long time away...

I have to find my old Road Hog avatar somewhere... this one will do for now.

semipenguin likes this.
  15. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Hey it good see yea again Road Hog, welcome back. Maybe your old avatar is still over at SBS?

16. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Road Hog, welcome! Glad to see you made it over.

17. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

Road Hog, welcome back friend. Here's a gift (right click to save to your computer, then upload into your account here on DRC)

[​IMG]

18. Derek

Derek Member

Hey,

I was derek1079 on SBS, but kind of stopped posting once I got XM instead of Sirius. Now that this place is all inclusive, here I am.

19. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Oh, I mistook you for derek1078. :D

20. Derek

Derek Member

No, that would have been my name if my parents had gotten busy a year earlier.