Welcome to DigitalRadioCentral.com

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by admin, Oct 8, 2008.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

DigitalRadioCentral.com was formed to create a new place where people could gather and talk about the various ways Digital Radio affect us. Gone are the Days of XM vs. SIRIUS and Satellite Radio vs iPods. We all have adopted various ways to listen to the content we love.

This is a place where you should feel comfortable posting questions about hardware or music or services and enjoy the community.

Welcome to Digital Radio Central.
    How do you take your radio?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I'm digging this place already ;)

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

It just blows my mind how quick the forum runs? I am very happy and looking forward to us inviting new users to start building this community.

4. mynameisjamie

mynameisjamie Member

I'm enjoying all of the luxuries.

5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Well help us contribute as well Jamie. Your input and everyone elses is welcome.

6. Davis

Davis Member

Luxuries? Is there a hot tub hiding somewhere? I thought I heard some splashing.

7. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Woo hoo!

Thanks to all that made this place happen!

8. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Glad to see you've made the trip over from SBS. Welcome Aboard!

9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

How can we get people over there ;) to check their emails faster so they can come over here ;)

10. MM

MM Administrator

If you build it, they will come.

11. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I'd suggest using an SBS username in the "sender" field of the Email (DAB, MM, TSS Taylor, etc...), and maybe mentioning SBS somewhere in the subject line. I almost deleted the email without reading it because I didn't immediatley recognize DAB's real name!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  12. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Same here. It was only the fact it didn't have a bulk designation that caused me to read it. Also the original e-mail did not contain a url. :)

A PM from SBS would have also worked and probably a bit better.

13. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

In da house!

14. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

If any of you bastards invites that spammer hank over here, I'll rip out your entrails and feed them to you! lol

15. MM

MM Administrator

I'm sure he'll find us. If he behaves and hangs out nicely in the Pandora forum, we'll all be o.k.

16. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Nice place you have here. :D

17. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Hi Chob. Do you have any funny smilies to use like coming in the door and leaving?

18. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Wow... this site is fast as hell. Guessing it will slow down some as more people move over- but it's damn sweet!

19. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

[​IMG]