Week of 6/8: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Baba Booey took a DNA test and he's noinety-noine percent monkey. We got a Ronnie update. Fake Arnold called in and there was some political discussion.

I didn't hear it but "Ronnie's bathroom ordeal" sounds like the rancid thing a caller mentioned. Apparently it's more rancid than the ball fest from last week.

Reactions: HecticArt

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I wonder if even Howard is getting tired of the Ronnie Mund Show. Maybe it wouldn't seem as frequent if they were on more often per week or if Thursdays and Fridays weren't repeats of the past three days with more repeats on weekends.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Sean Penn today. Pete Davidson tomorrow. Howard had to go through a whole mess to watch Pete's movie and if he pauses it, he has to start from the beginning.

Donald Trump tweeted 22 times during the Sean Penn interview.

Of course we also had Benjy and Ronnie stuff.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I laughed for the ronnie story, then I went right to the bathroom. Sounds like something that could happen to any of us.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Why does this Pete Davidson interview remind me a little of Medicated Pete?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Haven't heard it yet. Is he sort of dopey?

I think it's because they both have mental issues, they both masturbate a lot and (surprise!) they both have the same names.

Jeff the Bore called in and complained he's never on. During the WUS, MfB called in and said that even Captain Janks says he can't get on as much anymore...and I'm sitting here thinking Captain Janks quit the show.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Sean Penn today. Pete Davidson tomorrow. Howard had to go through a whole mess to watch Pete's movie and if he pauses it, he has to start from the beginning.

Donald Trump tweeted 22 times during the Sean Penn interview.

Of course we also had Benjy and Ronnie stuff.
I listening to this part of the Sean Penn interview twice. Sean Penn: [talks at length in deadly serious voice on Covid19, the government response and his work making virus testing availble] Howard [to the best of my recollection]: "I totally agree with what you have said 100%. You are fantastic. You are right on money. And let me say that your Spicoli was a ground breaking role. When I saw that performance I was deeply affected. I think you could have played Spicoli for the rest of your career. When this is all over, I would love to bring you in and interview you as to all the women you have had and all the actors you have known." Or something like that. It amazed me because Howard moved from Covid19 to all the girls Penn has had without a transition. If anyone else has a better recollection feel fee to correct mine.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
That sounds about right. I tuned in to Sean Penn, and got through about a minute of his dead seriousness, then bailed. I agree with him, but I don't need to hear it in a long, drawn out diatribe, while Howard repeatedly agrees.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I listening to this part of the Sean Penn interview twice. Sean Penn: [talks at length in deadly serious voice on Covid19, the government response and his work making virus testing availble] Howard [to the best of my recollection]: "I totally agree with what you have said 100%. You are fantastic. You are right on money. And let me say that your Spicoli was a ground breaking role. When I saw that performance I was deeply affected. I think you could have played Spicoli for the rest of your career. When this is all over, I would love to bring you in and interview you as to all the women you have had and all the actors you have known." Or something like that. It amazed me because Howard moved from Covid19 to all the girls Penn has had without a transition. If anyone else has a better recollection feel fee to correct mine.

Did Sean Penn smoke 15 cigarettes during the time you mentioned?

This stuff needs to be on the app.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hmm.. I am missing something. How would I know if he was smoking? What do you mean this stuff needs to be on the app?

The video of the interview could be up there with a counter...every time he smokes, raise the number.

I figure it's a Scott the Engineer type of thing.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Sean Penn was on Seth Meyers today. Apparently Seth is mooching Howard's guests...ha!

Was there a thing where if you went on Howard's show, you were restricted from going on other shows or am I making that up? It seems like something he would have pulled with O&A.

Anyway, the TV cameras picked up cigarette smoke...

• Haha
Reactions: scotchandcigar