Week Of 6/11: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Jun 11, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Creepy Ronnie's sex-crazed weekend. Alec Baldwin in studio.

Howard hates parades...but the guy who was drinking since 9am was weak sauce. Richard would have been out there since 6!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Howard had no idea who Anthony Bourdain was. What kind of cave is he living in? He spends all his time going to restaurants.

He says that Gary kept telling him that he had to have him on the show, because Bourdain is such an interesting guy. Yet Howard just didn't care.

3. scotchandcigar

On a positive note, Howard's mocking of the Tony Award performances was hilarious. The guy who sang the Squidward song in the Spongebob play, sounded exactly like one of Howard's impromptu musical numbers. When Howard interjected his own singing into the show broadcast, you almost couldn't tell which was which.

4. kryptonite

He's too busy watching AGT and Dancing With The Stars.

5. scotchandcigar

Today's show: the Ivanka Trump visit was hilarious, and Bobo assessing the summit was great. Right now, I'm trying to make it through the Smashing Pumpkins. There's a lot of "So in other words...", and a huge amount of bullshit fake fanboy interest from Howard.

Now I'm nearly done with the segment. Howard's questioning was insufferable, but they sounded good.

6. kryptonite

"Ivanka Trump" as they say.

I'm surprised Howard asked for an egg McMuffin.

7. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Does he actually watch AGT? Isn't AGT like one of his ex-employees... dead to Howard?

8. scotchandcigar

Yeah. Actually, he ticked me off when he started shitting on the new season of AGT last summer. He was accusing the show of being fake and pointless, with the judges saying the same meaningless things over and over. Which is all true - but it was just as true when he was on the show, yet he felt then that the HSS audience needed to hear about it everyday for 3 years.

9. kryptonite

OHHH HOWWAHHHDD!! YOU WERE GREAT ON AGT LAST NIGHT! WE LOVED YOU! Caw caw.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  10. scotchandcigar

BTW, can it be any more obvious that Howard and Robin have no interest in the band U2?

11. kryptonite

Howard wanted the show to be at noon.

If he showed up, it would have definitely gave been a "see and be seen" thing with emphasis on the "be seen" part.

Looking ahead, next Tuesday is the staff lie detector results, which means the two weeks thereafter should be the annual two weeks for July 4th...annual since way before Sirius.

My guess:

June 18th-20th live
    June 25th-27th off
    July 2nd-4th off
    July 9th-11th live

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 12:21 PM
  12. scotchandcigar

Anybody have a Wednesday show rundown?

13. kryptonite

No special guest. Lie detector results, a Tan Mom update and "Howard took a call from this guy Mike who calls in all the time."

I wonder if Mark meant Mike from Dexter.
    Edit...he did. Bubba is playing clips of Howard's show right now...or maybe not. Bubba just said something about a break at 8:20.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 9:51 AM
    scotchandcigar likes this.
  14. kryptonite

I should have said a *tease* of the results.

With that said... The IQ quiz and the lie detector....were those actually given on-air or are just the results on-air??