Week Of 3/5: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Mar 5, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

KOAB vs Ralph, lots and lots of Oscar talk and Howard said he wanted to destroy all recordings of his Letterman appearance during MFB's call... Fake versions of Joan Rivers, Donald Trump and Kevin Spacey called in.

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Oscar talk makes my skin crawl. According to marksfriggin that went on until about 8:30 this morning so I will be FF'ing through the first 90 mins of the show.

3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Other than noting the Stern Show references, there wasn't anything significant said. Just Howard repeatedly mispronouncing Gal Ga-Dot.

JHDK likes this.
  4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

IQ results today!

5. kryptonite

And it was a glorious segment!

6. scotchandcigar

The 2-hour leadup to the results was more than a little too much. It's that bullshit AGT mentality creeping into the show.

7. kryptonite

Yeah...he said he'd get right into it and what did he do?

But with that said, he didn't need a celebrity guest of the day...

8. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Ya, long ass sections that are just the same old thing.

9. kryptonite

In honor of today:

10. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Loved Ned. Like bubba's Ronnie.

11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I just finished Monday's show and now it's on to Tues and the IQ results. I have avoided spoilers for this more than with any TV show or movie.

kryptonite likes this.
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Listening now...before I get to it, my predictions: I want Memet to win but I think Brent will pull it off.

13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

So I was wrong! But I'm happy with the result. That was a really entertaining 90 mins of radio.

14. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I didn't read this thread to avoid spoilers so I just saw your comment. Like I said, I thought the buildup was great. For such a non event, I really cared to hear who won and the panel banter leading up to the results was mostly very funny to me. I want to like Memet but he says the craziest shit. Howard clearly knows this so he encourages him to keep rambling and the breath of his insane thinking often makes me lol.

15. scotchandcigar

I can see that one might like Memet's ramblings, but there was probably a half-hour of total time spent with Howard saying "and the person who scored xxx is...", followed by a long pause, followed by Robin or Howard changing the subject, followed by more Memet insanity; and repeat. A truck driver called-in and complained - a truck driver! They spend the whole day on the road, and yet he couldn't take it anymore.

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

17. kryptonite

OH GAWD!!

That's turning Ned on! Pasty white boy!

JHDK likes this.