Week Of 11/6: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Ok, haters. This is YOUR day.

Rosie O'Donnell is coming in, although hasn't she been in before?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I have zero interest in listening to Rosie. Matter of fact it kinda upsets me when Howard has these former feuds on and is all buddy buddy with them. If Howard asks about her daughter and the fallout there please let me know cause that might be good but new Howie likely won't.

However, I watched the pilot of SMILF and I was surprised at how much I liked her character. She did a great job of playing a gruff, no nonsense mother and I look forward to seeing where she goes with that role.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I have zero interest in listening to Rosie.
This is quite sad that you are choosing to filter your information in this way.

She's one of Howard's best guests; candid, frank, witty, fearless, interesting, self-aware. I'm not a fan of her conspiracy theory talk, but that's me.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Matter of fact it kinda upsets me when Howard has these former feuds on and is all buddy buddy with them.
There's nothing I dislike more than hypocrisy, but many of Howard's "feuds" were caused by his own serious issues.

I can decide for myself whether his friendships now are genuine, or just sucking-up for an interview. He's actually friends with Rosie.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
She's one of Howard's best guests; candid, frank, witty, fearless, interesting, self-aware. I'm not a fan of her conspiracy theory talk, but that's me.

Huh, this is making me rethink about FF'ing right off the bat. I think I'll give it 15 mins and see what I think.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Yes, he decided he liked her a number of years ago, and she was in, probably within the last 3 years.

You're showing your age. It's been a lot longer than three years. She was at the 60th Birthday Bash in January 2014. She came in for an interview back during a week that I took a professional development class in Reston, VA. I haven't worked with that stuff in a LONG time. I'm guessing 2009.

I was right!

MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I am a fan of just about everything Jon Bernthal is in. I look forward to hearing his interview.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Rosie was a part of Howard's "evolution" from fag this and fag that and the lisping queen in every bit to defending gays. Did George bring that about? Howard thought it was brave of her to organize a gay family cruise. Rosie had originally incurred Howard's wrath by stating or implying that Howard made jokes about rape victims or something like that.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Brent thinks the Doors are better than the Beatles.

He then mentioned the weed lube and Fred hit up the Ronnie sound effects...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This is probably to make up for Howard's sick day earlier in the year. Howard owes SiriusXM (X) number of live shows per year.

But wasn't he live a day the week or two after that he normally was off??

He did play a similar game a few years ago in December with "a gift to the fans" when Booey miscalculated the schedule.

Of course MFB is screaming her fool head off...

Those tweets though. "No one cares" and everyone complaining about his schedule. If they could cut a deal Howard cut, they'd do so, but Howard is the hypocrite here.

Last edited: