Wanted to inform the Nascar members on the 29 team Tire Changer.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I got word the other day from Ford Martin about some not good news on the Front Tire Changer for the 29 team and thought I would pass on all of his updates and things he has been updating on... Please keep DJ in your prayers... Also there has been a facebook group set up for DJ I have pasted below for any facebook member that wishes to send their thoughts and prayers that way too..

First Message on Saturday:
Wants everybody to pray for DJ Richardson (the front tire changer for Kevin harvick) he has H1N1, he has a 105 degree temp. and his kidneys are failing and it is turning really bad! Please pray 4 him!

Update Sunday Morning:
Our tire changer DJ made it thru the night...they were able to start dyalisis last night and this morning said he was stable. Come on DJ!!!! Thanks everyone!

Update Sunday Night:
DJ (our tire changer) is doing better...second treatment O2 levels steady. Keep remembering him!

Facebook Group:
It won't let me post the actual link so I will tell you that the group is called. "Get Well DJ-Updates".

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Wow. Seems like he's doing better and getting good treatment. This H1N1/Flu stuff is bad. I'll pray for sure.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Very sad news. I got home last night from Christmas away to a message from Ford about it.. RIP DJ 'Freak' Richardson... My thoughts are with the family at this time..