Wanted: AT&T iPhone 4S or 5

Discussion in 'DRC Hardware Exchange' started by semipenguin, Oct 9, 2013.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Wanted: AT&T iPhone 4S or 5.

Good condition.

Not jail broken.

$250 or make an offer :)

2. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

FWIW, I read about Radio Shack and Walmart matching Best Buy's $45 5c offer. I see your after an S model. Ebay sellers want about 150.

3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Thank you.

I don't want to buy a new phone. Just something that will allow me to test AT&T's network while I'm over the road, so if I don't like it, I can just cancel and maybe resell the phone :)

4. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

Why not go prepaid? Buy $125 worth of airtime for the $60/mo plan. That gives you 2 months to try it out. If you like it, switch to monthly. If not, you aren't locked in to anything.

5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

That's a possible :)

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Burner!

7. HCW

HCW New Member

I will have one for sale once my 5S arrives but it's jailbroken and a Verizon model so the only thing you will be missing is LTE.

Why don't you want a jailbroken phone ? No way I let it go for less then $500 with a year of applecare remaining

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Don't want a jailbreak phone :)

No worries. $500 is too much for me ...

9. HCW

HCW New Member

How would you ever know if it's been jailbroken ? And I will ask again why wouldn't you want a jailbroken phone ? A upgrade to latest IOS 7 and it's not jailbroken :)

10. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Honor system :)

I know there's risk with buying any used product. IMHO, a non-jailbroken phone would come with less issues. I'm sure that resetting the phone would take care of that issue.

Who knows.

For $500, is it 32G or 64G? I'm not worried about anything more than 8G or 16G :cool:

11. HCW

HCW New Member

Jailbreaking doesn't actually break the phone or cause more problems. It allows you to do more and makes your phone faster and allows you to teather and do much much more