Utah

Discussion in 'NCAA (All Sports)' started by Sirius Rich, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

Ferrall doesn't have much to say other than he loves to watch Saben lose games. Congratulations to the Utes.

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I was asleep before the game even started. Good to see Utah win, even though I don't really care for them. I also wonder just how much heart Alabama put into it this game?...:right:
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Alabama did not come to play but Utah took advantage of that which is a sign of a good team.

Nice job!

4. mccastle

mccastle Member

I love to see Nicktator go down. Being the only one from my bowl pick group to choose Utah I was strutting around my living room like a proud rooster. Anytime Bama gets beat is a happy time in Baton Rouge!!!

5. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I'm with you there!!
    Can't stand the Crimson Tide :banghead:

6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well I can't stand them either, but I guess I wanted them to win for the SEC's sake. Still it didn't hurt my feelings watch Sabin squirm. LOL

By the way what a freaking horrible mascot. The Utes? LOL

7. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Interesting history, the Utes were here before the Coon Asses.

"Prior to the arrival of Mexican settlers, the Utes occupied significant portions of what are today eastern Utah, western Colorado and parts of New Mexico and Wyoming. The Utes were never a unified group within historic times; instead, they consisted of numerous nomadic bands that maintained close associations with other neighboring groups. The 17 largest known groups were the Capote, Cumumba, Kapote, Moache, Moanumts, Pah Vant, Parianuche, San Pitch, Sheberetch, Taviwach, Timanogots, Tumpanawach, Uinta, Uncompahgre, White River, Weeminuche, and Yamperika. Unlike many other tribal groups in this region, there is no tradition or evidence of migration to the areas now known as Colorado and Utah — ancestors of the Ute appear to have occupied this area for at least a thousand years."

8. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well see that is the difference between Utes and Coon asses, they are very unified and you just don't want to ferk with them. LOL

What's a little extra alligator meat in the Gumbo or Jambalaya, when they use them Utes as alligator bait! ;) hehehe

Then again Marie Lavoue is still looking for a husband, one of those rugged Utes might just suit her fine.