uSirius StarPlayr for iPhone

Discussion in 'SIR & XMRO Internet Radio' started by GeeksToolBox, Dec 12, 2008.

1. GeeksToolBox

GeeksToolBox Member

2. nocturne1

nocturne1 New Member

HUGE! He's done some great work, and I'm hopeful that the additional resources will get us some kick-ass apps even faster! :)

3. GeeksToolBox

GeeksToolBox Member

4. SatRadioRules

SatRadioRules Member

I'm one of the lucky ones to get the beta from Orbitcast. I installed it tonight and am ery impressed. You get the album art, lyrics and the ability to purchase from iTunes or Amazon. 64kbps wifi; 32 over 3G. SQ is very good. Can set presets. Slick interface.

What I'd like to see:

1. Ability to rearrange preset list
    2. Ability to listen in background while using other apps (as I can with iPod setting)
    3. EQ settings

This is really a great app.....I'm very impressed with this app. Great job, guys! Even if the above are not added, it is definitely a keeper!

Now all I need is the Slacker app and I'll be in heaven!

5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

This is great news, I've been reading up on it from several testers that have posted reviews. Seems like this baby is going to be a hit.

Keep us posted as you continue to test it out! I would have liked to of tested it, but I didn't get over to Orbitcast until well after Ryan's deadline. Even then it was a toss up as who would get picked.

Glad you are in though! :)

6. jeddeth

jeddeth Member

I know I've posted this all over the internet already, but just in case some sympathetic soul is out there: I am dying to beta test this app! If there is any chance, please help a desperate fellar out!

7. Forevernever

Forevernever Active Member

How is the app? On a 3G network, is the stream reliable?

8. SatRadioRules

SatRadioRules Member

I was in my home where I get a strong 3G signal (in MD, outside of DC) and it seemed to work well. It was not a long test, though....that is coming!