Twitter

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Who here is on twitter?

Who do you follow?

I'm on twitter and I'm becoming addicted to it.

the best person I follow is Steve Martin. Ralphie Cakes recommended him a few weeks ago and I've been following ever since. Steve Martins tweets are hilarious.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I have checked out some twitters before (NASCAR Drivers) as you don't have to join to see them but, I have never had any interest in joining twitter myself... Facebook is enough for me...

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I am on twitter - itsbeer30here. I try to tweet on a regular basis, depends on what else is going on, so it's mostly in spurts.

As for who I follow, it's mostly NASCAR drivers & reporters, news sources, and of course the TSS crew!

One piece of advice is look into something like tweetdeck or mixero that allows you to sort and use columns.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I am on twitter. I read more often now that I have an iPhone.

My twitter id is something simular to my id here but can't remember if I had to abbreviate it.

SteveMartin is hilarious.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I'm 'thederekelwell'

I follow a few from here, like Aaron and semipenguin. I also follow a lot of news sites and medical stuff since I'm in that industry (or will be.)

I also follow political news for the 2010 elections, whether or not I will after they're over remains to be seen.

I used to detest Twitter, but I found that most breaking news hits Twitter long before any of the news sites get it. So it does have a purpose.

And, for me anyway, Twitter and Facebook have replaced message boards to a certain extent.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I don't understand twitter. I'm way to busy with my own life and family to follow someone. I just don't see the point of caring if someone stoped off to eat a burger. To each his own I guess. I'm in no way putting anyone down that likes twitter. This was just my opinion and we all know their like assholes...... everyone has one.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I don't understand twitter. I'm way to busy with my own life and family to follow someone. I just don't see the point of caring if someone stoped off to eat a burger. To each his own I guess. I'm in no way putting anyone down that likes twitter. This was just my opinion and we all know their like assholes...... everyone has one.
Oh, I agree with you. I don't follow people like that. Other than some friends, here is who I follow:

1. The Onion

2. My Geek Time--Ralph

3. Damon Lindelof (former LOST producer)

4. Charlie Huston (writer)

5. Steve Martin--hilarious stuff.

I think that is it.

I will never follow a Lindsay Lohan or a Paris Hilton type, just people I think are funny or interesting.