TSS Radio Garage Sale

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by TSS Pete, May 17, 2012.

1. TSS Pete

TSS Pete Member

If you didn't already know, it's the 4th Annual Garage Sale at TSS Radio. No, you don't need to come down to see what we have. We're running the sale online. So if you come check us out, you will see a lot of great items, at really great prices, which means you may want to stock up now. We have had customers buy 3 or 4 of one item, for about the same cost of a new item.

Here's some great items you can buy now from our Garage Sale page https://www.tss-radio.com/t/garage-sale-specials

XM Home Antennas for $1.99

Sirius Earbud Headphones for $1.99

Sirius Directed Electronics Replacement Car Antenna for $4.99

Sirius Boombox AC Adapters (2.5A and 3A) for $4.99

Mini XM Car Antennas for $4.99

SIRIUS Universal PNP Home Kit SUPH1 for $26.99

SIRIUS Stiletto 2 Live Portable Receiver (no kit) for $129.99

SIRIUS Streamer GT3 And Car Kit for $34.99

Refurbished XM XpressR Receiver And Car Kit for $29.99

SIRIUS XM Portable Sound System SXABB1 for $79.99

Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 for $84.99

Plus lot's of other cool stuff

AND, we're also giving away FREE SWAG. If you call to place an order, just ask for FREE SWAG with your order. If you order online, just put "Frowny Special" in the comments, and we'll hook you up.

Our Garage Sale runs through Friday, so check out what we have, and give us a call at 312-846-6606 or visit us online at SIRIUS XM Radio, SIRIUS XM antennas, SIRIUS XM accessories | TSS-Radio

2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

If any DRC member wants the Refurb Stiletto 2s we can hook them up for $99 if they purchase it thru tomorrow. Just call and ask.

3. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Crap, just saw this, it the Stiletto sale over? Based on TSS Pete's post was the sale over on Friday the 18th (scratches head)?

4. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Just call us up. 312-846-6606. Ask for Pete.

Vols44 likes this.
  5. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

TSS is da Bomb

Called and talked to a Matt who doesn't post here. he verified the offer and hooked me up on the spot. Mad props to him, Tom Taylor and the rest of the TSS crew who provide service non-parallel on a daily basis.

My Stiletto buying decision is based on no enabled love button on the Lynx, a current Stiletto 2 on it's 30th month with a lifetime sub and the goal of having a functional receiver til mid 2015 whether satrad 1.0 expires or not. Comparable models were going for 200 on e bay so I look at the back up receiver as insurance.

Upon delivery I'll have to see if I can get the emergency weather channel to see if it's an operational unit.

The unwillingness or lack of demand to switch a Sirius sub to an XM one along with the fact BB no longer stocks the XMp3i (at my local) means they'll give me 130 credit towards the purchase of a new receiver. The Edge (currently 140) for the wife's car is another option.

Luv me the ability to record with my SL2.

6. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

This thread is just as good as any to laud the Cyber Monday deals I got in a TSS Radio email. Hard to beat a 14.99 Snap, 9.99 Onyx, 89.99 refurbed Edge. Like the phrase, "Shop til your mouse breaks!".

7. Goodeye

Goodeye Member

Yes but this thread is from May. The sale is likely not live anymore

Sent from my White Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

8. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

It's cool, didn't want to start a new thread to discuss TSS' Cyber Monday sale. Maybe they deserve a pinned thread.

9. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I went to tssradio website but didn't see any advertised sales for cyber monday specifically. Did I miss something?

10. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Best I can figure TSS sent it to customers on their email list. I didn't see it on their site. I contacted my email provider to restore the one I deleted from my trash bin today. I'll PM you the info (if I can) and maybe TSS will do you a big one (depending on what you were looking for).

Got one from Sirius this afternoon with the reoccurring three month subscription term of service.

11. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Not sure anything i need was on sale anyway, But i love browsing deals. i did see SXMs sales on their site. What I'd like is a cheap car dock for an XMP3i and/or SL2 so i can gift my unused radios to someone who actually drives a lot.

12. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Bumping an old thread for relevancy. I got the 2015 sale thread and there's lots of nice stuff marked down for clearance. I noticed some sale price items in the email were listed at a higher price after I clicked on the hypertext.
    Time to call TSS and see if I can get things for the original markdown?

Anybody want to share their buying experience?

Update, looked at their open box items and the selection is just as nice. I'm not sure what the specific difference are so I'll have to call for details.

FWIW, a single open box Lynx is going for $150; get it while it lasts.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    HecticArt likes this.
  13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Garage sale experience? Or TSS in general?

In general they are awesome. I don't just say that because they sponsor the DRC, but because they really are a great shop. They know satellite better than anybody, and they are very customer friendly. They don't push a lot of crap you don't need either.

As for the sale, I should get an extra antenna. It can't hurt to have a spare since they can go wonky every now and then.

IndustrialH likes this.
  14. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You guys can ALWAYS call us to price match a recent sale. Depending on the item we most likely can honor the sale price. Though it's always easier right after the sale than weeks later but still. Just reach out to us.

HecticArt likes this.
  15. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

They have a fine selection of radios and accessories. I picked up a nice radio remote.

16. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

When my SL2 battery expanded, they had a replacement and it was here within days (all the way in Canukistan). I would use them more but I find I don't need much in sat rad these days. Listen mainly in my car and to the internet stream.

17. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Got a call back from Richard on Thursday. He explained the garage sale was a resounding success and the open box items were going fast. I asked him about the refurbed, open boxed and stand alone SL2's and snagged a receiver for a discount off of the open box listing, PLUS a DRC discount.

You positively cannot beat their free 2 day Priority USPS shipping from Chitown to my doorstep in SW Missouri.

Richard wanted me to let the masses know the Google document used to list inventory is updated weekly. Just because it's listed doesn't mean it's on hand or out of stock. Phone calls and friendliness on both sides ahve resulted in countless 5 star experiences from this TSS and Siri fan who proudly pimps the swag Tom Taylor included in my last receiver purchase.

Kudos to the sharp listener who got the Lynx for a paltry 150. Put a love button on it and I'm all over that deal.

HecticArt likes this.
  18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Great customer service.
    They do take care of us too.

19. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Does TSS have these anymore?

20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Shoot Taylor a message.
    I think they may be getting ready to move to California in the near future.
    I'm sure he'd love to pack less stuff.