Touchdown celebrations on losing teams

Discussion in 'NFL' started by blyons200, Dec 15, 2008.

1. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I just find it really irritating when losing teams have big touchdown celebrations. Either a late, meaningless TD when the team is getting whipped, or any TD celebration at all on the big losers like the Lions, Chiefs, Rams ,etc. You ain't got nothing to celebrate!:mad:

2. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

21-0, the Raiders finally score a TD and the guy dances around like it meant something? I think it may have still been the 1st quarter... Dumbasses - make your score higher than the other team's and THEN we'll dance...

3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I think the same applies for a team losing and then sacking a winning teams quarterback.

4. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

dude, the lions celebrate touchdowns because it's not like they're celebrating wins

5. That's what makes them look all the more stupid! I am going to throw something at you Jimmy!

6. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Good thread, right on target.

7. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

I love when the player that scores hands the ball to the ref. That shows that you plan on coming back to the end zone again.

What is up with guys when they make a tackle 8 yards down field acting like they have just done something great.