Totally Self Serving, But In Case Anyone's Interested

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Dave Moody, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Dave Moody

Dave Moody Member

2. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

2 problems with it, it's a Chevy and doesn't come with Sirius.

3. Davis

Davis Member

:bigclap: Well said riskybzns

4. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Dave if I didn't already have an 07 Impala SS loaded I would be interested. For those of you that don't like Chevy's remember GM wants to buy Chrysler/Dodge and
    F ound
    O n
    R oad
    D ead

5. riskybzns

I could care less if chevy and dodge merge.
    First
    On
    Race
    Day

6. foyt

foyt Member

So...why are you selling it?

7. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

What make has the most wins n NASCAR.. that would be Chevy. Which make has the most championships.. that would be Chevy. Can't beat it.

8. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Too bad it's not Choc Myers car. He would demand an additional 5000.00 premium just for his signature on the dash. (6000.00 more for his sig and a can of choc nuts) Hey Dave, think you could get 5 bucks more if ya signed the dash? Just kidding dave, the opportunity to bash both you and choc in the same post was too good to pass up;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  9. Awesome machine Moody, you take very good care of your baby... :twisted:

10. riskybzns

probably so he can pay for that new beast he's gettin.

11. riskybzns

when there are more chevy's than any other manufacturer, odd's are your gonna have more wins.

12. Dave_Perry

Dave_Perry New Member

oh ok, just making sure this was a post to sell a car, cause after this post a whole other tangent was born. So Dave, i was just wondering how well you know Jr. If you put him in that car and took a few pics of him driving it, you could double your asking price.

13. Dave Moody

Dave Moody Member

Exactly! The 2010 Camaro arrives in February!

14. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

YOUR GETTING THE NEW CAMARO.. ok I officially HATE you LOL.. ys Dave I am drinking Haterade. While I love my Impala SS., the wife has declared no new cars for awhile as both of our cars are paid off. Oh and Risky the reason so many more of the teams have Chevy's is because they have determined them to be better vehicles.

15. riskybzns

I hope you plan on putting more than 11,000 miles on that car after 2 years. lol

16. riskybzns

If that was the case you'd think JGR would have stuck with Chevy instead of jumping ship to Toyota.
    My apologies for your thread being hijacked, Godfather.

17. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Wel Risky they were down the totem pole their behind Hendrick and Childress. By going to Toyota they became a big fish in a small pond. Oh notice they didn't go to Ford LOL.

18. riskybzns

As far as an aerodynamic car I don't blame them for that.