This Weekend

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
No NASCAR racing this weekend but no problem - lots of great programming on Channel 128 including yours truly and Randy Lajoie from 3-6 p.m. ET on Saturday. Then join Jerry Bonkowski and I Sunday from Noon - 3 p.m. ET as "The Boyz From Illinoiz" come your way. Hope everyone has a great weekend and will give us a call and listen on Sirius NASCAR Radio.

Pete Pistone

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
I have a studio/radio set-up in my Chicago office that I use for Sirius and WGN Radio work.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Well....I have to work this weekend too. :( So I'll miss the show....have a good one.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Randy and yourself, what a hoot that'll be. I'll have to make sure and catch that show!!!
Thanks for letting us know the upcoming schedule. Have a great show! :)

jC...

Oct 14, 2008
I have a studio/radio set-up in my Chicago office that I use for Sirius and WGN Radio work.
I think thats where John Kernan moved to. Not to stir up trouble or anything. ;)

But what the hell is NASCAR thinking taking a week off for all 3 top series???:eek:mfg:

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Fun time working with Mr. Lajoie today. Check us out Sunday from Noon to 3 p.m. ET for the "Boyz from Illinoiz" on "The Backstretch" with Jerry Bonkowski and I back together. Want to hear what you all think heading to Bristol, which of the "bubble boys" near the Top 35 cut off should be worried, what you think of this Saturday Night Special race at Bristol which has gotten so much play this week and of course anything else on your mind this off weekend. Thanks for listening and for so many kind words...

PSP