This idea that cars should only pit under the green

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by DexterMorgan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

Ive heard it a couple of times now and I want to scream.

They have tried it. In the 1991 Daytona 500 Nascar did this in response to the pit crew catastrophe at Atlanta this previous year. It turned a race into a disaster. If anybody who thinks that would be a good idea, I implore you people to go watch that race.

2. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

I think it's rubbish and perhaps another way to try to make some races more exciting. The drivers will just all come in after the green comes out. So we have 5 yellow laps of follow the leader then the green comes out and everybody comes in to pit. Rubbish.

Somebody please take that bottle away from Brian France.

3. DexterMorgan

Its not from Brian France, its just a few peoples ideas to spruce up the racing. When in fact, when it was tried, it screwed it up even more.

4. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Its really getting old, but these callers will never get it. The worst and best I have heard was this morning when the caller suggested that the dang virtual computer games are so real that it is just as good as the real thing!:bs: He wouldnt have it any other way until Poole ask him if he would prefer virtual sex or real sex! Bagman had a fit that he said it and I almost drove into a ditch laughing my azz off! It was priceless because Poole was like "what did I say wrong"! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

5. mccastle

mccastle Member

I heard it also. Priceless!!!!

6. DexterMorgan

What time during the program was this said at?

7. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Around 730 cst. I think.

8. mccastle

mccastle Member

No it was closer to 8am cst or after because I was in the car and my son was already on the bus which comes at 7:45.

9. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Come on, we gonna split hairs here? Lets say between 730 and 8. :nana:

10. mccastle

mccastle Member

Sorry. Been that kinda day. :twisted:

11. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I completely know the feeling!
    Anyone wanna buy a semi?:bigahh:

12. OH my GOTH!!! That must have been hilarious!!!! I miss my sirius, my older sportster went kaput and I have to get to Best Buy to get a new setup!!!

13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Better hurry, I heard their about to lose their ass too!

14. Funny, you are such a jester!!!! ;)

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Here come the Jesters, 1,2,3! Wanna take a stab at that one?:Smiley_wink:

16. mccastle

mccastle Member

Bad Company

17. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I figured you knew!:smug:
    I was asking our bud from the dark side. She seems to be in need for some great music selections!:rofl2:

18. mccastle

mccastle Member

Sorry :Smiley_wink:

19. Bagman

Bagman Member

LOL LOL LOL

I was BEYOND WORDS!! It was almost like an out of body experience. For a second, it was like "did he say what I... WHAT?????? NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Bless his heart. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else! :bigclap:

20. I knew that too!! I am not so in the crypt I see nothing but the darkness.