The Sirius Accessories Wish-List

Discussion in 'Sirius Radios' started by SSF, Oct 16, 2008.

1. SSF

SSF Member

If you could ask Sirius XM to make an accessory for your existing radio what would it be?

I would really like it if Sirius would release an adapter for the SL2 Home Dock (or manufacturer a new dock altogether) that used the 8-pin mini DIN connection like the SIRIUS Connect Tuner SC-H1. This way I could people who are buying 2008 and up Sirius XM compatible A/V Receivers and be able to navigate the SL2 via your TV screen or at least get the artist/track information to list on the front display.

To my knowledge, the only way to take advantage of newer Sirius compatible home theaters is to buy the SC-H1 and add another subscription to your account.

2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

What your looking for basically exists.
    SCHDOC1
    This is like a Home Kit but inputs it into the 8 Pin connector for better sound quality and information that displays on the Home Receiver.

3. SSF

SSF Member

Awesome!!! I'm going to have to buy that right away. Thank you for the heads up Taylor. :bigthumbup:

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I still want an in-line antenna. I'm too lazy to make the one that Mike has posted.

5. Allanon

Allanon Member

I want a spare SL2 battery.

6. deezee

deezee New Member

I have an XM ready receiver (Yamaha 2700), but Sirius hardware. I would like to see a Sirius ---> XM cable.

7. Thorvald

Thorvald New Member

Any idea if this item will work with marine/car head units such as Clarion?

Tim

8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Yes there is a Car/Marine Version. One of my SIRIUS Reps has a Boat with an Alpine SIRIUS-Ready system with an SCVDOC1 and his Stiletto 2 connected to it.