The Setup on SPEED TV - Halloween

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by antsie, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Max Papis must be wondering what in the world he got himself into with this NASCAR thing, LOL. And the look on Ron Hornaday's face was priceless.....this was just too funny!!!!

I was laughing so hard while watching these folks all dressed up for Halloween. Thank goodness for the DVR, I was able to pause the Setup when the doorbell rang for the trick or treaters!!!!

SPEED TV... That was just too much fun, you ROCK!!!:rofl2:

2. mccastle

mccastle Member

Seeing Mikey dressed up as the cowerdly lion was hilarous :rofl2: He was hamming it up.

3. davidpoole

davidpoole New Member

When Speed grows up, it wants to be a professional television operation.

4. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Hit them where it hurts Poole. lol

5. I was mortified to be a Nascar fan when I saw that!! It was pure evil.

6. foyt

foyt Member

Maybe it would have been funnier if Mikey had dressed up as D. Pizzle.:shock:

7. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Speed is better than ANY of the other networks, especially espn. The show during the week with Evernham, Jarret, and several others in a bunch of suits is the worst of all!! Their all great, but that format sucks!

8. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

My sense of humor must be pretty bad (or I need to get out more often) if I'm the only that thought it was funny. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time !!! LOL

9. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

Hey David, Speed has grown up, they have Rutledge!!!

10. follow the yellow brick road, i'll get you my pretty and your little dog too....sorry just had to do it!!!!

11. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.