The Raquel Welch Commercial

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Have you guys seen this? The Raquel Welch Foster Grant eyeglasses commercial??

Holy jesus! She's pushing SEVENTY YEARS OLD, that's 7-0, and she looks GREAT.

Unnatural, yes (for her age), but GREAT!

raquel_welch_foster_grant_0509.jpg

Here's PART of the commercial...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3TbkVTI8Yc]YouTube - Raquel 15 NEW[/ame]

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Mature women with long hair are hot. Plan & simple. I am not a fan of short hair, but there's just something sexy about a woman of any age with long hair....:)

I remember buying a People Magazine & seeing her when she was 50 & I thought she looked hot then. Shouldn't be surprised to see her looking good @ 68. Joan Collins is past 70 & she still looks great. AAMOF, I think she's married to a guy that's like 30+ years younger than her...:shock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Mature women with long hair are hot. Plan & simple. I am not a fan of short hair, but there's just something sexy about a woman of any age with long hair....:)

I remember buying a People Magazine & seeing her when she was 50 & I thought she looked hot then. Shouldn't be surprised to see her looking good @ 68. Joan Collins is past 70 & she still looks great. AAMOF, I think she's married to a guy that's like 30+ years younger than her...:shock:
Posted via Mobile Device

HA HAAA!!! Joan Collins!

VERY sexy!

I think we're pervs. :eek:

:p

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Raquel Welch doesn't move her arms when she dances. The woman is a menace!

(Hopefully someone will get that reference...)

Reactions: xan_user

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Raquel is 68.

EWWWW!

Well, not really. :p

:rolleyes:

Well parts of her are 68 at least!

Whoever does he bodywork is great. A little bondo, filler, prime and paint, and she looks showroom new!
She looks 50 times better than so many of the hollywood skanks that get the botox and other crap done while they are in their 20's.

She earns an "I'd hit it" for still looking like a human being and not a mannequin. :hhh:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I've seen this commercial so many times now. I can't believe it. There's not a wrinkle on her body. Even her chest looks great. 73!!!

It's SO unnatural for someone that age, but holy S! It's gotta be amazing doctors. Along with unusual genes.