The Offical RDT for the 51st Daytona 500

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Why was that rough driving? He got pushed below, not to advance his position, he tried to get back in line. Wasn't Vickers blocking him and preventing him from getting back in. I don't think he intended to clip the back of him.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Nascar opened this Pandora's box yesterday with the 5 lap rough driving penalty. If they DO NOT subject Jr. to the same penalty as yesterday then someone at Nascar should be publicly tarred, feathered, flogged and waterboarded.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
How was that rough driving? He was just trying to get back in line? Well Leffler was just trying to get back in line yesterday and he wrecked 3 cars. he was penalized for rough driving 5 laps. The officals that run this sport are as worthless of a group of people as they come. Its pathetic. Theyre gutless. btw scum isnt a cuss word.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
How was that rough driving? He was just trying to get back in line? Well Leffler was just trying to get back in line yesterday and he wrecked 3 cars. he was penalized for rough driving 5 laps. The officals that run this sport are as worthless of a group of people as they come. Its pathetic. Theyre gutless.

I'm not talking about what happened yesterday. My remarks are for today, and for the record, I don't think they should have did that to Leffler. That also wasn't ruff driving.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I don't think what they did to Leffler was right. What Dale just did was worse, but you decided...:shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTl6HwmXcQA]YouTube - 2009 Camping World 300-Jason Leffler/Steve Wallace Incident HQ[/ame]