The new official hangout thread

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Can someone please get Manco and Sirius_Rich over here so that I have people to argue politics with???

I talked to Sirius_Rich last night on the phone. I told him about the place, but he was busy with stuff. We did get into the economy troubles a bit.

He explained a few things to me.
-One is that the High OIL Prices had nothing to do with the struggling economy
-Two is that the whole crisis is because of the god damn Communists.

I think I'm going to pass on adopting both of those thoughts LOL.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I talked to Sirius_Rich last night on the phone. I told him about the place, but he was busy with stuff. We did get into the economy troubles a bit.

Move this stuff to the Political Forum. :eek:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

I love that guy. Him and Manco have provided me HOURS of entertainment. I'm military with multiple guns, I fish and work up in the mountains... but I'm a liberal to Sirius_Rich. I think unless you eat raw meat while dressed in an America flag you're a communist in his eyes.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I love that guy. Him and Manco have provided me HOURS of entertainment. I'm military with multiple guns, I fish and work up in the mountains... but I'm a liberal to Sirius_Rich. I think unless you eat raw meat while dressed in an America flag you're a communist in his eyes.
I better not try and discuss the merits of Stephanie Miller and Mike Malloy with him then. :D

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com

I could tell you more about what he calls me, but it does get too political.

It's so good to feel the good ole days of Backstage though.