The new official hangout thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Yeah, just let it ride out with the links you already put there. It's a tough situation. DAB, MichiganMade and I would want nothing more to be able to revitalize Backstage, but we have tried, with no avail. If something changes on that we might be put in a different situation.

Just hold off on the links though. Thanks.

2. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Just posted my last.

3. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I mean it's cool to link it elsewhere on the net I suppose, just Backstage is a tough situation now.

4. MAJ Badmotherfarker

My thoughts exactly. On the upside, I have a lot of user names on a lot of sat rad sites that have nothing to do with SBS. Ryan did a great job there for years. But, at the same time, there really are people that need questions answered. That's how I found SBS.

Not anything close to an "us/them" deal. I'm just glad that we can start doing again what we've been doing for years. Helping people out of the hell that is terrestrial radio.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Exactly. Even if we have to lure them in with Pandora or Slacker LOL.

6. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

You know some people are going to try and spin it like that, people always do.

7. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I've been seeing Slacker commercials pop up on TV saying they want to take on satellite radio. I admire their spirit, but don't think they should be getting in the face of Sirius XM quite yet.

8. MAJ Badmotherfarker

My brother owns both Slacker and Sirius. I looked at a Slacker yesterday after losing my S2 and needing just a basic MP3 type player. They all have benefits.

9. MAJ Badmotherfarker

10. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Anyone miss me over here yet? :p

11. MM

MM Administrator

Someone named Heather might. :D

12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

its good to be over here all! looking forward to picking up where we left off at sbs. im glad to see that the forum is the same format as sbs. im used to it and feel right at home.

-jhdk

13. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

So nice to see you here.

14. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I think once she runs out of Heineken, then she might appear or unless someone can bribe her here?

Free Heineken for Heather
    [​IMG]

15. MM

MM Administrator

I hope we all feel this way soon.

16. Heather

Heather Member

You bitches love talking about me behind my back don't ya!! :p I'm glad you all want me to be part of the new forum and I'm all up for a sausage party woohooo!

@BMF...I never said I wouldn't accept penis pics, just yours might be a bit nasty from all the ho's and midgets you screw ;)

@Wolfie..thanks for the heiny..still my beer of choice :)

17. MM

MM Administrator

We're glad you're here Heather.

18. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

[​IMG] That reminds me of an old thread of his on SFN. Good times. :D

19. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

woo hoo Heather here!!! :)

20. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Does XMECUTIONER know about this place? I haven't seen him in a long time.