The Liquor Thread

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I nominally only drink liquor once in a while, but not long ago I went to a friends party. I didn't have worry about driving home, because the party was only a few houses down from my house. But anyway I tried this one drink which the host created I don't remember the name of it and of coarse he called it his secret recipe drink. But inside of it had some blueberries, raspberries and I think one other berry? and some other kind of hard liquor. But when he served it, it was a hit of the party. I had like 3 drinks of it and got knocked out for a couple of hours. But I never had a drink that knock me out before. Wouldn't anyone here might know what kind of drink that would be? Also what are your guys favorite or least favorite drinks or some kind of knock out drinks story's here.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
That's called "date rape." Does Uranus hurt?

Yes it does , j/k nope. I wasn't the only one knocked out I saw other people laying around also. Whatever it was that was in it, it was good and plus it knocked people out for a few hours.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I don't know what the drink might have been...too many variables to even scratch the surface.

I'm a simple Crown Royal on-the-rocks type of guy. Once in a while I'll have a Captain Morgan 'n Coke.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
What I like to drink these days in order:

1. Gin (Tanqueray) and tonic.
2. Cognac (Hennessy).
3. Whiskey (Laphroaig or Jack Daniels).
4. Frozen margaritas w/salt (from Chuy's or Chacho's).

But mostly gin and tonic.

I don't want to be knocked out. Time is precious.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'm not sure what you were drinking, but if it hit that hard, it may have had Everclear in it.

I'm still hooked on Grey Goose dirty martini's, with blue cheese stuffed olives.

Good stuff!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What I like to drink these days in order:

1. Gin (Tanqueray) and tonic.
2. Cognac (Hennessy).
3. Whiskey (Laphroaig or Jack Daniels).
4. Frozen margaritas w/salt (from Chuy's or Chacho's).

But mostly gin and tonic.

I don't want to be knocked out. Time is precious.

Tanqueray and Tonic is my liquor drink of choice as well. Although, somebody did buy me a bottle of bombay saphire gin and that was really good too.

I don't drink liquor very often. I tend to drink liquor with the same speed in which I drink beer (very fast) and then I am wasted but of course keep drinking anyway and end up throwing up in a bank parking lot.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Tanqueray and Tonic is my liquor drink of choice as well. Although, somebody did buy me a bottle of bombay saphire gin and that was really good too.

I used to be content with Tangueray as well. Years ago I dated a woman that gave me a bottle of Bombay blue. I now curse her name every time i buy gin for getting me hooked on expensive gin.

My preferred drinks.

1. Gin martini, extra olives, neat.
2. Tequila, rocks.
3. Scotch, rocks.
4. apple pie moonshine, home made of course.:wave:
5. Any good 20 year or older port. (yes it's a wine).

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I used to be content with Tangueray as well. Years ago I dated a woman that gave me a bottle of Bombay blue. I now curse her name every time i buy gin for getting me hooked on expensive gin.

My preferred drinks.

1. Gin martini, extra olives, neat.
2. Tequila, rocks.
3. Scotch, rocks.
4. apple pie moonshine, home made of course.:wave:
5. Any good 20 year or older port. (yes it's a wine).

Gin tastes like pine needles to me. I should really try the Bombay blue. I hear good things about it.